The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

tdougherty81

Another thing we need to nail down is the start time. The last run had a start time of 9:15 am but we didn't start until some time after 10 am. Both Patrick and I will be driving in early that morning. Does everyone agree to the set time of 8 am - 8:15 am or do we want to push it back?

Kyle7R

Another thing we need to nail down is the start time. The last run had a start time of 9:15 am but we didn't start until some time after 10 am. Both Patrick and I will be driving in early that morning. Does everyone agree to the set time of 8 am - 8:15 am or do we want to push it back?
Well, soooooome of us might've been just a touch hungover and not our sharpest...

If I'm still able to swing coming along, I'll be rolling at the same time as y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdougherty81

Well, soooooome of us might've been just a touch hungover and not our sharpest...

If I'm still able to swing coming along, I'll be rolling at the same time as y'all.

Obviously, lol.

Sweet, just go ahead and plan for it. How many times do you get to do back to back runs at Hidden Falls?

Obviously, lol.

Sweet, just go ahead and plan for it. How many times do you get to do back to back runs at Hidden Falls?

Man, all this talk is REALLY making me want to drive up Saturday morning with the group and head back Saturday night after wheeling.

Willys_ATX

I won't be able to get there Friday night but can be there in the AM by 8. Also driving in early.

Jegar

I vote for 8am meet-up/driver's meeting and 8:30 roll-out, but I'm good with any time. The park doesn't open until I think 8am, I think, so those coming in the am will have a delay with Park registration.

[emoji534][emoji483]. Pick one: tomato juice for the hangover, or "hair of the dog....." Just come![emoji13]

Man, all this talk is REALLY making me want to drive up Saturday morning with the group and head back Saturday night after wheeling.

That's what I do when I have to work on Sunday (and not to pressure you with peer pressure or ridicule, but my drive is 350+ miles and work is 7:15am, plus you can sleep on the plane 🤗. Seriously, it is rough heading out after a fun, but tiring day of wheelin', but hopefully you can make it.)

I won't be able to get there Friday night but can be there in the AM by 8. Also driving in early.

Outstanding[emoji106]🏻.

I sent a PM to iRonin. I'll update the thread if I hear back from him, if he doesn't post himself.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
As much as I was looking forward to it I'm going to be out for this one. Big changes at work and now I'm being voluntold work on the weekends. Sorry guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stick

I'll be there sometime on Friday, I just haven't decided how early I want to leave the house. I'm thinking right now I probably get there some where between 2 - 5 pm.

Top Bottom