This place sucks, but I like reading the pictures...

thardy

Banned
I would never share an opinion with a customer that had the chance of insulting them.....

And this is where you are so thick headed that it's no longer funny. We are not customers. We are guests in Eddie's "house". Why is that so hard for you to understand? If I invite someone in my house and they decide to say something that upsets me, I'm going to call them out and show them the door.

Cole Trickle

Of course you aren't. Selling insurance, you probably don't even have a store front. Clearly, this is why you have so much time on your hands that you can post away on an internet forum you don't even like during business hours. YOU ARE A LOSER :yup:

And, since you keep on missing it, I KNOW you think as much because you keep telling me as if I should give a hoot and so that it isn't missed, I REALLY DON'T. You say that I am running potential enthusiasts out of my door - well I guess it sucks to be me. Now, how about you try getting a life and spend more of it doing something productive like, selling more insurance or spending it with your son.

LOL!! You're the man with all the answers, you tell me.

Trust me I'm good bud.

I have zero desires to make myself into something i'm not. I run a small successful business that has been around since 1960. We have doors ,windows , employees and even a bathroom.:):brows:

The reason I wasn't here yesterday was because I was at my son's kindergarten graduation after that we went out to lunch and spent the day together.

I'm having a good conversation while multi tasking so I would say i'm being pretty productive. :);)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
yes sir....

Been a licensed agent for 20+ years. The business has been good to me and my family.

Why would you want to talk to my customers? lol

My customers are here because I provide them with top notch service and good products.

You tell your clients to leave and clown on there jeeps...lol:crazyeyes:

LOL at "products". Insurance is like the mafia telling people they need to pay "protection money" - it's something people are required to have to do own a home, drive a car, have health care or run a business. The only choice people have is in who they will be extorted from. Of course, when they really need the insurance, most have to fight tooth and nail to get what they were promised to get in the first place, get hit up with rate increases after the fact or dropped. Yeah, you sure are in a business of nobility. All I do is offer up a place where people can come and visit and learn for FREE.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would never share an opinion with a customer that had the chance of insulting them.....

That's because you are trying to get them to pay you money for something they may never need. Me, I never asked you to be here in the first place and would prefer if you left.

Cole Trickle

I agree with this... but Eddie said he doesn't view the users here as "customers".

And this is where you are so thick headed that it's no longer funny. We are not customers. We are guests in Eddie's "house". Why is that so hard for you to understand? If I invite someone in my house and they decide to say something that upsets me, I'm going to call them out and show them the door.

This right here is why he has hurt his name industry wide.....

No doubt he has been successful building and selling sites but the trail of damage after the fact is a mile long......lol:D

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

No doubt he has been successful building and selling sites but the trail of damage after the fact is a mile long......lol:D

And yet here you are, on his website running your mouth. Weird.

Stop believing everything you read on the internet.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Trust me I'm good bud.

I have zero desires to make myself into something i'm not. I run a small successful business that has been around since 1960. We have doors ,windows , employees and even a bathroom.:):brows:

Wow, even a bathroom :shock:
You're so cool

The reason I wasn't here yesterday was because I was at my son's kindergarten graduation after that we went out to lunch and spent the day together.

Ummm, hello - McFly, anyone home. I think we've covered this more than once. Perhaps you could spend more time with your son now that he's off of school instead of being a LOSER on the internet.

I'm having a good conversation while multi tasking so I would say i'm being pretty productive. :);)

Guess we all have our own idea of what being productive really is. If you were my employee and I saw you having a good conversation on the internet, I would find someone to replace you. But hey, that's just me and I hope your employees do a good job of learning from the boss. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

And what in the hell do you really care?? Am I secretly insured through you and you're at risk of losing money as a consequence of my actions?? :naw:

And if you really believe that, you really should be laughing at me and happy to know what a miserable soul I am. So, with that in mind, how about you get out and spend more time with your son instead of posting away on a doomed forum. :yup:

thardy

Banned

That's your opinion. The whole reason this is the only Jeep "forum" I am an active member of is because it's NOT treated like a business. I like the community / family aspect that Eddie has built with Wayalife. If you don't like that aspect, you don't have to be here. I believe Eddie has made his opinion very clear and it doesn't look like he's too hurt by you disagreeing with how he runs his house.

Now please just leave.

Cole Trickle

LOL at "products". Insurance is like the mafia telling people they need to pay "protection money" - it's something people are required to have to do own a home, drive a car, have health care or run a business. The only choice people have is in who they will be extorted from. Of course, when they really need the insurance, most have to fight tooth and nail to get what they were promised to get in the first place, get hit up with rate increases after the fact or dropped. Yeah, you sure are in a business of nobility. All I do is offer up a place where people can come and visit and learn for FREE.

Always good to have a "insurance" conversation with someone in the know.:crazyeyes:

Were in the property and casualty business and typically see a 55-65% loss ratio. For every dollar paid in .55-.65 cents goes back out the door. Factor in overhead for the company and a commission to me to service the account and were not talking a ton of $$$. Granted when the stock market was good they could make pretty good $$$$ by reinvesting along the way. Stock market becomes volatile and guess what things get extremely tight hence increasing insurance rates.

So insurance is extortion????

One of your members buys a brand new 2015 45K Unlimited Rubicon and unfortunately hydroplanes and totals the jeep 3 months after he takes delivery. Insurance company pays out claim and the insured has only made $300 worth of insurance payments. How is the insurance company ever going to make that $$$ back collecting $100 monthly payments going forward....the answer is there not and the risk has to be shared among the book of business.

The definition of insurance is sharing the risk. Honestly people like me and you don't use insurance because we can actually drive. Unfortunately the good drivers are just a small percentage of the client base.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Always good to have a "insurance" conversation with someone in the know.:crazyeyes:

Were in the property and casualty business and typically see a 55-65% loss ratio. For every dollar paid in .55-.65 cents goes back out the door. Factor in overhead for the company and a commission to me to service the account and were not talking a ton of $$$. Granted when the stock market was good they could make pretty good $$$$ by reinvesting along the way. Stock market becomes volatile and guess what things get extremely tight hence increasing insurance rates.

So insurance is extortion????

One of your members buys a brand new 2015 45K Unlimited Rubicon and unfortunately hydroplanes and totals the jeep 3 months after he takes delivery. Insurance company pays out claim and the insured has only made $300 worth of insurance payments. How is the insurance company ever going to make that $$$ back collecting $100 monthly payments going forward....the answer is there not and the risk has to be shared among the book of business.

The definition of insurance is sharing the risk. Honestly people like me and you don't use insurance because we can actually drive. Unfortunately the good drivers are just a small percentage of the client base.

And, it's always good to have an "internet forum business" conversation with someone in the know. ;)
But, somehow, I have a feeling all this will go right over your head :rolleyes2:

Sometimes people carry other peoples baggage, and that baggage was build on a false foundation....

Cole Trickle

And, it's always good to have an "internet forum business" conversation with someone in the know. ;)
But, somehow, I have a feeling all this will go right over your head :rolleyes2:

Once again I could careless what you do with the business that you own.

I'm not trying to give you advise I was just commenting on what I thought about how you treated a forum member. I'm not upset and I'm not mad about your response as it's typical and going 100% the way I expected.:cool:

Cole Trickle

That's your opinion. The whole reason this is the only Jeep "forum" I am an active member of is because it's NOT treated like a business. I like the community / family aspect that Eddie has built with Wayalife. If you don't like that aspect, you don't have to be here. I believe Eddie has made his opinion very clear and it doesn't look like he's too hurt by you disagreeing with how he runs his house.

Now please just leave.

Sometimes people carry other peoples baggage, and that baggage was build on a false foundation....

Most of the offroad industry and the hundreds if not thousands of people he has banned over the years must be wrong....lol:);)

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

I'm not trying to give you advise I was just commenting on what I thought about how you treated a forum member. I'm not upset and I'm not mad about your response as it's typical and going 100% the way I expected.:cool:

Then why are you still here?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Funny, you sure fooled me :thinking:

I'm not trying to give you advise I was just commenting on what I thought about how you treated a forum member.

So then why are you still here? I heard your comment - EVERYONE has heard your comment. WE ALL GET IT - you don't like how I treated a forum member and I'm here to tell you for the hundredth time that I DON'T CARE!!!

I'm not upset and I'm not mad about your response as it's typical and going 100% the way I expected.:cool:

Of course it is - that's what looser like you do.

Cole Trickle

And what in the hell do you really care?? Am I secretly insured through you and you're at risk of losing money as a consequence of my actions?? :naw:

And if you really believe that, you really should be laughing at me and happy to know what a miserable soul I am. So, with that in mind, how about you get out and spend more time with your son instead of posting away on a doomed forum. :yup:

I don't insure out of state:)

Once again you could be happy as a clam and love your life. Plenty of bullies over the years really enjoyed there life and they way they treated people and the power they held.:rock:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Most of the offroad industry and the hundreds if not thousands of people he has banned over the years must be wrong....lol:);)

You really need to stop believing everything you read on the internet. You must believe every sob story you hear. I'm surprised you are still in business. :grayno:

Top Bottom