This place sucks, but I like reading the pictures...

thardy

Banned
How about you just leave and not come back.

I love how these guys come on here, bash you and the contributing members for speaking the truth, and go on to say how much they hate this group. But for some unknown reason, they keep coming back!

In the last couple of days I have spoken to a half dozen other people regarding this site and they all say they would never post another post because of the harassment they would get from not having Dynatrac, EVO manufacturing, ATX, or not having a WAL banner attached to their rig in more than one place.

This cracks me up...I have Metalcloak, Synergy, Poison Spyder, GenRight, Bilstein, JCR, and run Goodyear MTRs (Oh, and I have silly blue halos in my lights). I have never been harassed. :crazyeyes: :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love how these guys come on here, bash you and the contributing members for speaking the truth, and go on to say how much they hate this group. But for some unknown reason, they keep coming back!

Like I said, guys like this are LOSERS. I don't know any normal people who would purposefully spend their time on an internet forum they didn't like for any reason let alone to be some kind of self-righteous messiah.

This cracks me up...I have Metalcloak, Synergy, Poison Spyder, GenRight, Bilstein, JCR, and run Goodyear MTRs (Oh, and I have silly blue halos in my lights). I have never been harassed. :crazyeyes: :thinking:

Wait, you have silly blue halos in your lights??? That's it, it's on!! :mad: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Spudcannons

The other day I went ahead and bought exactly what I wanted(well also the only installed option and I'm lazy) for axles shafts even though Eddie didn't like them he was not a dick and didn't harassed me. They expressed their opinions and I'm sure if I was an ass hat and took offense to to every little thing they would have in the right to have responded in kind.

You get what you give. Dont be an ass hat.

JeepFan

Hooked

What?!!! People on here pic on me all the time just for keeping my Jeep clean. That's it, I'm out here. :bleh:

longarmwj

Hell I have a damn WJ on MTRs and I haven't been harassed. Evo, PR, and the other major forum sponsors don't even make parts for WJs. If they did however I would own as many of them as my bank account allowed lol. If people here were really as elitist as you're saying they are, I'm fairly certain that I would have seen it as soon as I started my WJ build thread.

JAGS

Hooked

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you can see, a few changes have been made since your last post. :cheesy::cheesy:;)

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 11.33.52 AM.jpg

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you can see, a few changes have been made since your last post. :cheesy::cheesy:;)

It's gonna be awkward when we show up.... I'll make you tell Kegan and Alana (Their little faces can get me to do anything) :yup: ;)

kyle521

havent read any of the posts in this thread, but I do gotta say this forum does have some pretty awesome pictures

Jackal01

havent read any of the posts in this thread, but I do gotta say this forum does have some pretty awesome pictures

Wait...there are pictures?

I thought this was a corner of the internet for trolls to do their thing because we run Evo and Dynatrac only. Seems like we get a lot of cry babies here that just post utter bullshit. :crazyeyes:

joawbrmjx0xu1dchntwu.jpg

Top Bottom