This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
not upset at all but im glad that you can read my emotion via a typed word. you must be clairvoyant

Well I cannot see nor do I claim to see events in the future so I'm not really sure why you called me that. I am trying to read between the lines and figure out why you are so upset. Clearly by continuing to be active in an place you determined that you were not welcome must at least mean that you are sad or angry.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Is this dude for fucking real? Holy hell dude it's clear your not welcome here. Since you know this your clearly trolling at this point. Keep it up and the doors gonna hit you where the good lord split ya

Well I cannot see nor do I claim to see events in the future so I'm not really sure why you called me that. I am trying to read between the lines and figure out why you are so upset. Clearly by continuing to be active in an place you determined that you were not welcome must at least mean that you are sad or angry.
yes very sad and angry. im obviously delusional. Thank you

Is this dude for fucking real? Holy hell dude it's clear your not welcome here. Since you know this your clearly trolling at this point. Keep it up and the doors gonna hit you where the good lord split ya
again go look up the definition of a troll before commenting as the only troll in this entire thread is Overlander but hey thanks for letting us all know how ignorant you are.

WJCO

Meme King
Wow, somebody had a lousy fricken memorial day. You don't by chance have yellow seat covers and go to the gym a lot do you?

WJCO

Meme King
lol.....Umm go out and use some crayons on that POS of yours.

You're such a jackass and are completely ignorant of the issue at hand and continue to attack the type of vehicle I drive! You're such a badass. Please keep telling this story, it's awesome!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You're such a jackass and are completely ignorant of the issue at hand and continue to attack the type of vehicle I drive! You're such a badass. Please keep telling this story, it's awesome!

For the record, your WJ is bad assed!

Zerofaith

Rules are rules follow then and don't bitch if you get coughs doing something That's against them man up get over it and don't forget it's WAYALIFE have fun [emoji469]

Top Bottom