This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit

Go back and read the thread. I do not believe anyone accused him of breaking a rule during his first post. He was called out for what appeared to be showing disrespect. However, during the course of the thread, he did break the rules. And throughout the course of the the thread, it was very clear he didn't really want to be here anyways.[/QUOTE
why are you still posting in here wibur?

So I'm an asshole...... What's you deal 10frank9?? I'm new to forums and new to jeeping. Jeepers I've met on trails ask me why I have WAYOFLIFE on my jeep and I'm beginning to wonder why myself after reading this thread. I'm sure I'll get blasted for this reply but if all ppl want to do is make ppl feel like shit then knock yourself out. :doh: To all the ppl who are here to be apart of a special community, have a good time, and help fellow jeepers with questions I hope to meet you all out and about someday. :rock:
right back at ya. I feel the same way

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
same reason you give a shit and posting in my thread dumbass

I did and promptly apologized for doing so But it did not stop the mongers and trolls from caring it forward

right back at ya. I feel the same way

Yeah sorta but im pretty sure overlander just a big puss.

and again..Im going to go invade your junkyard thread and make fun of your rattle can paint job and black marker outlines Junior

Happy Memorial day Overlander you huge fucktard!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464640609.100366.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464640669.787300.jpg
Ten characters

A man of his word. It's good to see in today's world.
yep just like 90% of you who have came in here and piled on for no other reason then you can and to Overlander for changing the name of the thread just to draw all of you in. You people really are followers.

ttfhell

yep just like 90% of you who have came in here and piled on for no other reason then you can and to Overlander for changing the name of the thread just to draw all of you in. You people really are followers.

I didn't pile on at all. I just had an inkling your word was going to be broken. Not much you can control in your life beyond your integrity. Good job so far.

Top Bottom