This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit

I don't believe you, but doesn't matter. I'll come right out and be transparent for everyone to see. Overlander gave me shit on my first day too, and it was my fault. Truthfully, he pissed me right off. And I'm the black sheep here, don't even own a Wrangler. But you know what, I hung around and like this place long enough, and Overlander truly sticks up for this place, he's consistent. He calls it what it is, no bullshit. I don't give a shit about the reputation from the haters. The people here are cool and take pride in their builds and enjoy jeeping and helping others and try to save people from making mistakes. I enjoy this place. I don't know who you are or anything about you and don't really care. But as far as stirring the pot, you seem to be the one who wants to do that here.

really? LOL every time I turn around your hashing old issues to keep the wound fresh. Most of the people here are cool but then there are you and about 4 others that are bullies but me thinks since you dont have a wrangler your trying to gain favor by stroking overlanders ego.

You go boy some day you can work at Mcdonalds.

WJCO

Meme King
really? LOL every time I turn around your hashing old issues to keep the wound fresh. Most of the people here are cool but then there are you and about 4 others that are bullies but me thinks since you dont have a wrangler your trying to gain favor by stroking overlanders ego.

You go boy some day you can work at Mcdonalds.

Thank you once again for not comprehending jack shit and missing the issue at hand. Most of the people here are cool you say.......who are these people you speak of? Since you just joined recently and started posting? You must know everybody right? Unless this yeticon619 is just a new screen name? Al Bundy? Is that you?

Stroking Overlander's ego because we don't own the same vehicle? WTF? :thinking: Now I'm really confused. Go back to your buddies and tell them how much of a badass you were on Wayalife today.

Thank you once again for not comprehending jack shit and missing the issue at hand. Most of the people here are cool you say.......who are these people you speak of? Since you just joined recently and started posting? You must know everybody right? Unless this yeticon619 is just a new screen name? Al Bundy? Is that you?

Stroking Overlander's ego because we don't own the same vehicle? WTF? :thinking: Now I'm really confused. Go back to your buddies and tell them how much of a badass you were on Wayalife today.
what? how old are you 16? try to stay up with the rest of us... you are dragging the thread down.

WJCO

Meme King
what? how old are you 16? try to stay up with the rest of us... you are dragging the thread down.

:idontknow: :thinking:

EDIT: Oh, you want to be special................you want your own thread? I'm sure someone can make that possible.

WJCO

Meme King
and you say I don't comprehend. Common man share with the rest of the class. How old are you? 17 maybe 18?

Nice try turbo. Why don't you tell us who you are. Why did you even come here? Be honest. Go back and read your posts. You clearly had some 'knowledge' of this place and had a reason to be here. Be a man and tell us all the 'secrets' that you heard about this place. Cmon, don't be scared.............

Nice try turbo. Why don't you tell us who you are. Why did you even come here? Be honest. Go back and read your posts. You clearly had some 'knowledge' of this place and had a reason to be here. Be a man and tell us all the 'secrets' that you heard about this place. Cmon, don't be scared.............
I think I have been clear on all of this. Man you are a slow on the up take...

JohnnyWest

Interesting how a thread started just to invite a few more people on a run turned into this shit storm.

If you actually go back and read it from the beginning, you can see why Yeticon is getting so defensive. He's a new guy to this forum and immediately gets accused of everything from having some sort of agenda to being someone else that had been here under another screen name.

It all started when he was told that his invite was a last ditch effort, etc. (which it wasn't)

Yeah, he fucked up posting links, but for the most part you guys all are acting like a bunch of high school bitches jumping on the new girl, thinking she's here to steal your guy.

I feel Wayalife is the best Jeeping forum there is. You don't typically see guys on here talking about their latest mod being how they Plasti dipped their logo's. It's real Jeepers that take this life seriously.

I've been around a little over a year now and don't post much, but I have seen the mob mentality take over on more than one occasion. I'm sure Eddie has a lot of money invested in this site and I know there is some income involved in having a site like this. The way you guys act a lot of the time definitely hurts the site more than it helps. You guys need to get over your paranoia that ever new guy is here with an agenda.

Joe is a good guy, very into the whole Jeep life, like all of you guys. The first time I met him was the first time my son and I were taking his new Jeep out. It was last year in Big Bear when we were parked at a restaurant when a bunch of Jeeps rolled in. Joe immediately introduced himself to us and asked if we had anybody to Jeep with. When we said no, he invited us to run with them. He's the first guy to offer to help fix a Jeep on the trail when someone breaks. Probably a lot like most of you guys would do, like any true Jeeper would do.

I think this thing got way out of hand for no reason and maybe you should all move past this going forward.

Interesting how a thread started just to invite a few more people on a run turned into this shit storm.

If you actually go back and read it from the beginning, you can see why Yeticon is getting so defensive. He's a new guy to this forum and immediately gets accused of everything from having some sort of agenda to being someone else that had been here under another screen name.

It all started when he was told that his invite was a last ditch effort, etc. (which it wasn't)

Yeah, he fucked up posting links, but for the most part you guys all are acting like a bunch of high school bitches jumping on the new girl, thinking she's here to steal your guy.

I feel Wayalife is the best Jeeping forum there is. You don't typically see guys on here talking about their latest mod being how they Plasti dipped their logo's. It's real Jeepers that take this life seriously.

I've been around a little over a year now and don't post much, but I have seen the mob mentality take over on more than one occasion. I'm sure Eddie has a lot of money invested in this site and I know there is some income involved in having a site like this. The way you guys act a lot of the time definitely hurts the site more than it helps. You guys need to get over your paranoia that ever new guy is here with an agenda.

Joe is a good guy, very into the whole Jeep life, like all of you guys. The first time I met him was the first time my son and I were taking his new Jeep out. It was last year in Big Bear when we were parked at a restaurant when a bunch of Jeeps rolled in. Joe immediately introduced himself to us and asked if we had anybody to Jeep with. When we said no, he invited us to run with them. He's the first guy to offer to help fix a Jeep on the trail when someone breaks. Probably a lot like most of you guys would do, like any true Jeeper would do.

I think this thing got way out of hand for no reason and maybe you should all move past this going forward.

John West your a good guy and i am proud to have ran trails with you and your son. Your right wayalife has a lot of good people and your right about the Mob. I should have left well enough alone but not the type to let others get the last word in. Most of this is my fault.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

He started a run somewhere else and opened up two spots to Wayalife members. Tell me how that isn't a last ditch effort. He is a fucker. End of story.

Don't like some of the shit that's said then don't read it. Harden the fuck up.

He started a run somewhere else and opened up two spots to Wayalife members. Tell me how that isn't a last ditch effort. He is a fucker. End of story.

it was not a WAYALIFE Only run so im a fucker... You know how stupid you sound jack ass?

JohnnyWest

He didn't start a run somewhere else. He and a bunch of his friends were doing a run. He decided to offer a few more spots here being that he's new to the forum and wanted to take some people from here on a trail he knows well. How hard is that to understand. Now who's the one being dense?

I have no problem with anything you say, no need for me to "harden the fuck up".

I'm not the one around that jumps to conclusions like a little high school bitch every time someone new comes here. You seem to have that job title on lock.

WJCO

Meme King
it was not a WAYALIFE Only run so im a fucker... You know how stupid you sound jack ass?

You know what, dude............Why don't you just leave on your own. Be a man. You clearly don't want to be here, so just go. It didn't work out for you, so go join another 'club'. This whole event went to shit, but you clearly don't give a shit about this place, so just go. Holy shit, it's been nice and quiet around here for awhile since you showed up. Go ahead and respond with some un-comprehensive bullshit, but if you don't like it here and don't mesh, then just leave. Simple as that.

You know what, dude............Why don't you just leave on your own. Be a man. You clearly don't want to be here, so just go. It didn't work out for you, so go join another 'club'. This whole event went to shit, but you clearly don't give a shit about this place, so just go. Holy shit, it's been nice and quiet around here for awhile since you showed up. Go ahead and respond with some un-comprehensive bullshit, but if you don't like it here and don't mesh, then just leave. Simple as that.

I dont think anyone put your 18 year old ass in charge of who gets to go and who gets to stay. So go back to that junk pile build thread of yours and leave me alone and i will do the same for you. I know you think your making brownie points with overlander by posting your dribble. It may be time for you two to go on a date. Harden the fuck up if you dont like what your reading.

WJCO

Meme King
I dont think anyone put your 18 year old ass in charge of you gets to go and who gets to stay. So go back to that junk pile build thread of yours and leave me alone and i will do the same for you. I know you think your making brownie points with overlander by posting your dribble. It may be time for you two to go on a date. Harden the fuck up if you dont like what your reading.

Wow................Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.................................I'm done here. You are beyond reasoning and clearly have no respect for this place. You are clearly more of a bad ass Jeeper than I'll ever be because that's what it's all about :crazyeyes: . We shall forever worship thou....... :bowdown: Last post here for me regarding this bullshit. Hey at least you got your JohnnyWest buddy to stick up for you. :thumb:

Wow................Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.................................I'm done here. You are beyond reasoning and clearly have no respect for this place. You are clearly more of a bad ass Jeeper than I'll ever be because that's what it's all about :crazyeyes: . We shall forever worship thou....... :bowdown: Last post here for me regarding this bullshit. Hey at least you got your JohnnyWest buddy to stick up for you. :thumb:

thank god bye

Top Bottom