Thoughts while driving my Jeep

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Reality: driving around in traffic here in the flat parries In my mind: retired and on a trail south of here where there are mountains and deserts......[emoji4][emoji2][emoji51]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow! Look at all the morons driving like maniacs tonight. There goes another one cutting me off to get to the stop light before me. Idiot!!! I bet my bright truck-lites lighting up his interior are annoying as hell. :D

To go off of this I always wonder how long it's going to take for them to flip me off before I have to high beam them lol

ob_tj

To go off of this I always wonder how long it's going to take for them to flip me off before I have to high beam them lol

To add on.. there goes another one cuts me off and can't handle my lights right in his face so he gets over lol

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

Somebody got behind me coming out of the campground at Windrock with some, damn it those are bright. I want some [emoji41]

MrJ3sser

This is nearly the only reason I want more lights. Not so much for night wheeling, but to blind assholes.

uberc4

Often wonder taking the dirt road on the side of the highway while going the same speed. [emoji23]

JeepFan

Hooked
I wonder when the dealer will call to let me know my new leather seat covers have arrived. A month should be long enough to wait, right?

Randy Tadevich

"Do woman REALLY think guys are hot in a jeep"
I often wonder what others are thinking about me:
"Look at the idiot with no doors or top when its raining"
"All bundled up, dumb ass, put your doors back on"

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
"Do woman REALLY think guys are hot in a jeep"
I often wonder what others are thinking about me:
"Look at the idiot with no doors or top when its raining"
"All bundled up, dumb ass, put your doors back on"

Idk, but I can say, more women check me out at stop lights, than with any vehicle I've ever driven, from teeny boppers to blue hairs. Too bad I'm old, ugly, and married.

RUBEERCON

For 4 hours on the highway last night at 85mph all I could think about is one of my new wheels coming off. I just had wheels and tires put on at a tire shop and I didn't check the lugs when I got home. I should trust the kids that installed them, shouldn't I??

Why do we always do mods the night before long trips?

Top Bottom