Thoughts while driving my Jeep

JeepFan

Hooked
I wish I went to anger management school when I was younger because these people driving 40 mph in a 55 mph zone are pissing me off..

JeepFan

Hooked
A few more thoughts before I shut down for the night...

Damn it people, it's a four way stop, not a fuxking Rubik's cube. #@$&

Why is my passengers door panel rattling again?

Can't wait to get home.

Cheers!!

JAGS

Hooked
On the way to work today I had a funny thought about the phrase "ALWAYS Trust Your Spotter!" I was wondering what it would be like to drive through an obstacle blindfolded with only your trusty spotter to guide you! Crazy huh!!?? Then I thought, Hey, what a great title for a new thread on WAYALIFE"!

So here you go...Now tell us what your thoughts are while driving your Jeep!!

Have a great time!!

Wait, your eyes are open on tough obstacles. [emoji85] Lol.

Today I was thinking how crazy different a basic tire rotation and balance can make the jeep feel. Glad I got it done this morning.

JeepFan

Hooked
Wait, your eyes are open on tough obstacles. [emoji85] Lol.

Today I was thinking how crazy different a basic tire rotation and balance can make the jeep feel. Glad I got it done this morning.

Lol! I hope you weren't driving when you posted to this thread.

lidless07X

I recently bought a TJ after owning three JK's. The TJ is obviously quite primitive compared to my JK's. While rowing through the gears in my tiny, stock TJ tonight, I thought to myself, " Why am I driving this thing when I have a brand new, loaded up, Laramie Power Wagon sitting in the driveway ?
"

I guess it's because the top and doors don't come off the PW.

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
On the way to work today I had a funny thought about the phrase "ALWAYS Trust Your Spotter!" I was wondering what it would be like to drive through an obstacle blindfolded with only your trusty spotter to guide you! Crazy huh!!?? Then I thought, Hey, what a great title for a new thread on WAYALIFE"!

So here you go...Now tell us what your thoughts are while driving your Jeep!!

Have a great time!!

I attended many organized events back in the 80's where one of the vehicle games was a "blind man's bluff" type of game. Each vehicle had a driver and passenger, driver was blind folded while passenger had to give him directions to drive through an obstacle course. The course usually consists of some weave poles, a few sharp turns, driving in reverse, a small ditch or hill climb etc. great fun to watch and participate!

snapfish

"I could totally go over/through that to get ahead of these idiots"

Done that... Big accident shutdown part of SR395, could not wait like rest of drivers so I drove off 395 and drove on dirt to over the hills and a big creek and a couple of miles later got back on asphalt... All while other drives looking and pointing at me.... Until now, I wonder what they were saying/ thinking.... ( maybe they said, I wish I have lifted jeep!!!!!!)

Top Bottom