unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

Kyle7R

Kyle, requesting permission to Giggity? :cheesy:

On a side note, we still need a trail lead for the beginner group. The park has maps, so if you and/or your copilot can read a map, and have a basic understanding of offroading/spotting, Please step up if you feel you can.

i have gone once with patrick..... but i wouldn't recommend me as the leader

you've got the most experience out of everybody at this place, that makes you the leader by default :bleh:

Seriously though, if we don't have something figured out by Friday when we leave then we can get together with the Advanced guys and see if they can help us map out a couple of trails to get the day started. Me and you could run 1 & 2, or I could run gunner to make sure everybody stays together.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
you've got the most experience out of everybody at this place, that makes you the leader by default :bleh:

Seriously though, if we don't have something figured out by Friday when we leave then we can get together with the Advanced guys and see if they can help us map out a couple of trails to get the day started. Me and you could run 1 & 2, or I could run gunner to make sure everybody stays together.
is in the tailgunner spot but if needed can lead as I am not the least worried of doing so and have the overall experience to do so just more comfy in the tail spot as I have never been here ...... heck only been in texas since 99 and most of my overall experience comes from out of state mainly up north in the New England area

Only "Pleasant" on Saturday? It should say "Sunny and Fucking Amazing Day for Wheeling"!
isn't every day a good day for it

Damn, you guys are killing me.
was planning to bring extra beer my bday brother but since you aint making it I just shook my head an said daymmm that sucks :cheesy:
never came across anyone who shared that day with myself so admittedly was lookin forward to the meet up with ya

Exodus 4x4

was planning to bring extra beer my bday brother but since you aint making it I just shook my head an said daymmm that sucks :cheesy:
never came across anyone who shared that day with myself so admittedly was lookin forward to the meet up with ya

Sorry man, work comes first. Not to mention the jeeps down right now.

Angry Aussie

Hey if anyone needs fire wood you can stop by my house on your way out and take as much of my fire wood as y'all want I need to get rid of it. It's pretty old so it will burn quick but free wood if anyone wants some. I'd bring some but I'm not coming out till Saturday and we aren't camping sadly.

I will probably be out there around 10 or 10:30 Saturday and I'll just catch up to y'all wherever y'all are when we pull in. I know my way around the park really well so it won't take long for me to catch up when we get there.

tdougherty81

Hey if anyone needs fire wood you can stop by my house on your way out and take as much of my fire wood as y'all want I need to get rid of it. It's pretty old so it will burn quick but free wood if anyone wants some. I'd bring some but I'm not coming out till Saturday and we aren't camping sadly.

I will probably be out there around 10 or 10:30 Saturday and I'll just catch up to y'all wherever y'all are when we pull in. I know my way around the park really well so it won't take long for me to catch up when we get there.
How close are you, I was going to buy some today.

Sent from my SM-N920T using WAYALIFE mobile app

pinkcamotexan

So I thought that my daughter had a half day from school tomorrow, she doesn't! So I will pick her up at school and head out. Should be there no later than 7. I will keep tabs on the thread to see where y'all are and what's going on. To say that I am excited about this weekend, is an understatement!!!!

Kyle7R

So I thought that my daughter had a half day from school tomorrow, she doesn't! So I will pick her up at school and head out. Should be there no later than 7. I will keep tabs on the thread to see where y'all are and what's going on. To say that I am excited about this weekend, is an understatement!!!!

if there's no activity here just give me a call. Are you staying at Motel 6 too, or other plans?

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Im so ready for this trip. Its been a damn long summer!

Also, I had posted something about the trip but i guess it got deleted from the forum updates a couple days ago. But i already have half the day planned out and then some. But for the beginner group. Are we going to want to meet up at the tower at 12-1 o clock and take pics, switch people that want to switch grps, have lunch there or back at camp?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Im so ready for this trip. Its been a damn long summer!

Also, I had posted something about the trip but i guess it got deleted from the forum updates a couple days ago. But i already have half the day planned out and then some. But for the beginner group. Are we going to want to meet up at the tower at 12-1 o clock and take pics, switch people that want to switch grps, have lunch there or back at camp?

either way!? I think we need to all be at the tower atleast at some point to get some group shots.

Dempsey

That will work. Thank you.

You going to get enough fire wood for both nights? Cause i can bring the cargo carrier and pick some up on the way. Rather not bring the cargo carrier if possible but i can no problem. Nothing worse than running out of fire wood.... except maybe running out of beer.:beer::beer::beer:

So pumped for this run.

tdougherty81

You going to get enough fire wood for both nights? Cause i can bring the cargo carrier and pick some up on the way. Rather not bring the cargo carrier if possible but i can no problem. Nothing worse than running out of fire wood.... except maybe running out of beer.:beer::beer::beer:

So pumped for this run.
I'll bring what I can fit in my cargo hitch. Not sure about it until I see it. Might burn quick.

Top Bottom