Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Looks the same here. Every trip out to the desert with more than a few jeeps looks like that. I spent part of Sunday picking dead grass out from under the jeep. Hope to give it a bath soon.

Cover the air intake and take a water hose to the engine. Will look good as new...well almost.

I thought it was bad to wash the engine?

I'll need to check my throttle body as you did. Guess that means I'll need to figure out where that is first. Lol. Always learning...
yes were is this throttle body we are speaking of? with as much dust as i had i am worried about this now.

RockyJk

Looks the same here. Every trip out to the desert with more than a few jeeps looks like that. I spent part of Sunday picking dead grass out from under the jeep. Hope to give it a bath soon.

Cover the air intake and take a water hose to the engine. Will look good as new...well almost😉.

I'll need to check my throttle body as you did. Guess that means I'll need to figure out where that is first. Lol. Always learning...👍

yes were is this throttle body we are speaking of? with as much dust as i had i am worried about this now.

This is a throttle body guys
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420521852.644182.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Haha. Thanks Luis!!! Looks like I can unscrew the adjustable pipe strap to the left of the arrow to check?

Question after that, what do you do to clean inside the throttle body if there is dirt? Anyone with knowledge on this feel free to educate.

Pressure washer. :thumb:

Top Bottom