Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

Okay, the list has been updated and as of now, we are just 1 shy of 40 rigs confirmed to be coming :shock:

As Moochie has posted up, we will be meeting right off the I-15 on Cima Rd., right across the Shell gas station. I believe the address that branman posted up is correct if you just want to punch it in. Please note that the gas station does have snacks and drinks and I would use the opportunity to top off your gas tank there. They do have restrooms as well but I would recommend that you be a customer of theirs to use it.

attachment.php

Damn that's a bummer I was looking forward to this run but unfortunately I'll be working that weekend (Dec. 31-Jan. 3). But I won't be too far off from you guys. I'll be working out at Dumont so if you want to make a detour I could probably get you a free pass to play in the dunes for a couple hours..;)

Put me on the Maybe list Eddie. i got to convince the Girl that we need to do this rather than go to a rave.
:rock:

We're in. Gonna try the New Years kick off again. The last time we blew our engine. Also planning on staying in Primm.

Damn that's a bummer I was looking forward to this run but unfortunately I'll be working that weekend (Dec. 31-Jan. 3). But I won't be too far off from you guys. I'll be working out at Dumont so if you want to make a detour I could probably get you a free pass to play in the dunes for a couple hours..;)

Bummer you have to work and can't make it out.

Put me on the Maybe list Eddie. i got to convince the Girl that we need to do this rather than go to a rave.
:rock:

Good luck with that - LOL!
I'll get you on the maybe list just in case :D

We're in. Gonna try the New Years kick off again. The last time we blew our engine. Also planning on staying in Primm.

:cheesy: Oh yeah, how can I forget that!! Looking forward to seeing you soon :thumb:

Hello everyone! Being new to the forum, I am really looking forward to meeting some friendly fellow jeepers. Please put me down on the maybe list as I have a crazy work schedule that changes literally by the minute. Looking forward to the meet!

Top Bottom