Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

After a long 2 years of saving up and buying new parts, I'm finally getting it done!:clap2:
Off with the old; stock built axles, stock transfer case, steering, stock suspension brkts, Trail Master 4.5 long arm suspension,gas tank (that drags across everything), PS fenders,OR-FAB rear bumper,sliders, rocker guard, quarter panel skins, 5 lug Raceline Beadlocks, 37" Toyo's, :thinking: I think I got every thing?
On with the new; Dynatrac front PR D60, rear PR D80, Atlas Transfer Case 5;1 2spd, PSC Hyd assist steering, front 12"x2.5" King Coilovers,EVO long Arm high clearance arms, the rear will be a 12" Stretch Double Triangulated Arm system, with 14"x2.5" King Coilovers, GR 20 gal aluminum gas tank,8 lug Raceline Beadlocks, and Nitto Trail Grapplers, I'm not sure if I'm going with 40s or 42s.

I will post pics as it progresses,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 3,077
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 3,089
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 3,079
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 3,085
Last edited:

BadApple

I can not wait to see this thing done! I cant wait to see it in person also. Oh and thanks for the new parts

RDE2ROK

So I checked in on the jeep today and not much done, waiting for parts to arrive. Next week I should have some new pics with a progress report.:yup:

jman_12

Dang, you've saved up a lot for all that haha. Cannot wait to see the finished product, especially since I'm a fellow 2 door owner!

RDE2ROK

Dang, you've saved up a lot for all that haha. Cannot wait to see the finished product, especially since I'm a fellow 2 door owner!

HaHa! Buddy, you don't know how hard this was. :icon_crazy: my front axle was bent and I was tired of putting money into the stock axles so, No Wheeling,No Vacations,Working Extra whenever I could, Drain the Savings acct,Sell the Harley Project, and now that I have most of the parts, I'm scraping to get this build finished! But it is getting done finally!:wings: now I probably won't have gas money to use it.:cheesy:

Top Bottom