Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

I see Shannon Campbell, Eric Miller, Jessi Combs and you. I can't make out anyone else. Cool pic!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't forget Terry Madden

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep, that's all of them. Terry Madden is Bailey Campbells co-driver. That is my wife on the front tire. It was a very cool opportunity to hang out and wheel together in a casual atmosphere. It was a memorable day for me.

AdrockTT

Absolutely LOVE this project. Keep up the good work and let the pics keep coming. I never get tired of seeing this rig :)

Side note - how do the 42" Pits do with on road noise/manners? Bearable or terrible?

Sweet rig put to good use. Cheers! :thumb::yup:

tgoss

What front fender armor is that?

That's all one off. I think it's posted a while back.

Absolutely LOVE this project. Keep up the good work and let the pics keep coming. I never get tired of seeing this rig :)

Side note - how do the 42" Pits do with on road noise/manners? Bearable or terrible?

Couldn't agree more. One of my favorite rigs out there.

I'm curious on the Pitbull's myself. You seem to be the only one who actually wheels them. Everyone else seems to get them purely for beach cruising :naw:

RDE2ROK

What front fender armor is that?

It was custom made for my Jeep.

they are OK but sound like a B52 going down the road! I'm getting used to it.

RDE2ROK

I'm curious on the Pitbull's myself. You seem to be the only one who actually wheels them. Everyone else seems to get them purely for beach cruising :naw:

The reason I went with the 42" bias Pitbulls is because I still drive it on the street. I would love a set of stickies but not ready for a 2nd set of tires & wheels, and not sure I would use them up before they dried out. A buddy of mine ran the 42 Pitbulls on his buggy and they did very well, but they need to get to the 50% wear Mark before they really start biting. They will never be as good as a sticky but I think because they are a Bias ply that helps them hug the rocks so good. Mine still need to get broke in a bit.

RDE2ROK

And thanks for the compliments :beer: I'm really enjoying this Jeep though my wife thinks I'm Mental!:yup:

Top Bottom