VIDEO : HOW TO Carry a 37" Spare Tire on a Jeep Gladiator

LOL - definitely a nice assist and so far, it looks like it's clearing. I should note that Synergy does make a similar track bar and it's actually a bit cheaper too. For those who are wondering.
Good info, I’ve been looking for carriers to get the damn tire out of the bed. But I haven’t found one I like.

Any concerns on ground clearance in the back ?

Great vid and cool product. My full sized matching spare 37 fits. It's snug in there essentially touching both the hitch and the track bar but since they're not moving parts I'm cool with it. That's also with the tire fully aired up. I did end up taking out the rear muffler heat shield and re-routed my exhaust and muffler to dump pre-rear axle so there's plenty of room back there in the spare tire area. I don't plan on going any bigger with tire size because I like having the utilization of the bed and honestly, they work fine for the types of wheeling I do.

IMG_1692.jpg

Great vid and cool product. My full sized matching spare 37 fits. It's snug in there essentially touching both the hitch and the track bar but since they're not moving parts I'm cool with it. That's also with the tire fully aired up. I did end up taking out the rear muffler heat shield and re-routed my exhaust and muffler to dump pre-rear axle so there's plenty of room back there in the spare tire area. I don't plan on going any bigger with tire size because I like having the utilization of the bed and honestly, they work fine for the types of wheeling I do.

View attachment 407465
Umm, the track bar moves…hence the bushings on the ends.

My 37" KO2 fits no problem, but they are notoriously small. I love seeing the different things people are doing to get an actual 37 under the bed.

We will probably go with a little less lift, maybe the 2.5-inch. It depends though.

I am 100% sure Tracie is going to ask about a test drive of Bandit during our next visit!! 🤣😂
LOL - by all means, we would love for her to take it for a drive!

Good info, I’ve been looking for carriers to get the damn tire out of the bed. But I haven’t found one I like.

Any concerns on ground clearance in the back ?
The spare is definitely there but I'm not too worried about it. Just need to wheel with it in mind, just like I do with things like the oil pan.

View attachment 407465
Umm, the track bar moves…hence the bushings on the ends.
^^^ Ummm, what Sharkey said. The track bar DEFINITELY MOVES!

Top Bottom