Watcha cookin'?

DA RUNT

Stuff Zucchini with Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey, Marinara and Parmesan...Panda says "gross" oh well more leftovers for me and the girls in the office tomorrow. View attachment 95634

Zucchini was out of my Sisters garden hidden away so it got Godzirra sized

It was great btw Panda even had some! But said it would be better with Pasta so next time I should stuff it with pasta? :thinking:

That looks delicious :drool: and I don't even like zucchini. Wonder how it would taste with eggplant?

Crawler Kitty

That looks delicious :drool: and I don't even like zucchini. Wonder how it would taste with eggplant?

Ohhhh Eggplant would be yummy but that's a definite no go for Panda bring the family when your back and we'll give it a try. Pasta for the leftover sauce and those who don't do eggplant!

DA RUNT

Ohhhh Eggplant would be yummy but that's a definite no go for Panda bring the family when your back and we'll give it a try. Pasta for the leftover sauce and those who don't do eggplant!

Sounds good, we'll plan a trip down your way next year sometime :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Stuff Zucchini with Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey, Marinara and Parmesan...Panda says "gross" oh well more leftovers for me and the girls in the office tomorrow. View attachment 95634

Zucchini was out of my Sisters garden hidden away so it got Godzirra sized

It was great btw Panda even had some! But said it would be better with Pasta so next time I should stuff it with pasta? :thinking:

What?! :eek: That looks amazing. And no, you were right to skip the pasta.

Sporadic

Wrapping at 15.5 hours
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408287926.670478.jpg

All done at 17 hours. After resting, trimmed a piece of the point to add to the Brunswick stew.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408288085.599339.jpg

Will slice the rest at lunchtime! It's going to be a good day!!!

SDG

Caught the Bug
That brisket looks amazing!!! MMM brunswik stew is one of my favorites as well! What all do you put in yours?

Sporadic

That brisket looks amazing!!! MMM brunswik stew is one of my favorites as well! What all do you put in yours?

Thanks SDG! I'm fat and happy.

Chicken, BBQ pork, a little brisket, corn, lima beans, tomatoes, onion, salt, pepper and hot sauce. :)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Much appreciated RDE2ROK!

I used mostly hickory this time but also added some mesquite.

Looks like you use one of those green egg smokers, they worth the price? I had been looking at the weber smoky mountain one. Brisket looks yummy!

Sporadic

Looks like you use one of those green egg smokers, they worth the price? I had been looking at the weber smoky mountain one. Brisket looks yummy!

Olram30, I've been cooking on mine for the past 8 years or so and in my opinion they are absolutely worth the money. The Kamodo style cookers are extremely versatile. Low and slow BBQ to high temp steaks and awesome pizzas. That being said, the kettle style water smokers will do a nice job but you may need to add more fuel during the longer cooks.

Thanks for the props!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Olram30, I've been cooking on mine for the past 8 years or so and in my opinion they are absolutely worth the money. The Kamodo style cookers are extremely versatile. Low and slow BBQ to high temp steaks and awesome pizzas. That being said, the kettle style water smokers will do a nice job but you may need to add more fuel during the longer cooks.

Thanks for the props!

I saw a video on YouTube, and he smoked for a long time with little fuel. Thanks for the info.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Okay you guys inspired my Sunday family meal. Currently smoking:

3 lbs of tri-tip and a dozen hot links (gluten free of course)

kevinp

My wife hooked it up tonight. Fresh made fettuccine pasta with mushroom and chicken Alfredo sauce! Topped off with a little parsley. It was pretty amazing.

Kevin

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using the Wayalife APP

JAGS

Hooked
Sautéed carrots and green beans, garlic and herb parma quinoa, with seared pork loin and a charred 3 onion sauce.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408504378.581689.jpg

- Jason

Top Bottom