Watcha cookin'?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Of course! Always! Spiraled hash browns? :confused:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's what I was thinking. I bought it to make "pasta" out of zucchini, but figured I'd try other stuff. Have a couple sweet potatoes on hand, might make the kids some chips tomorrow. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That's what I was thinking. I bought it to make "pasta" out of zucchini, but figured I'd try other stuff. Have a couple sweet potatoes on hand, might make the kids some chips tomorrow. :thumb:

Spiral salami sounds pretty good to me. ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Sweeet you guys hire out? Pantry organizers!? I need it! With the new house still trying to figure out what should go where. It's fun moving things around and messing with Panda though!

He's too bashful to say but him and Addam have a side pantry/closet organization business, called:

Closet Kings ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Have to try this again Frank...EPIC FAIL! In my sleepy "shoot I'm late for work" state of mind I turned the crock pot onto "warm" instead of low...came home to a warm raw chicken....not a pretty site!

The warm feature has a temperature of at least 165, most closer to 200, so if you added liquid it should have still cooked it. It will take longer but will still cook it all the way through.

Last edited:

Crawler Kitty

The warm feature has a temperature of at least 165, most closer to 200, so if you added liquid it should have still cooked it. It will take longer but will still cook it all the way through.

It still looked raw and thought not worth the risk of getting us sick. It worked out okay though Panda took me to dinner!

Panda

Sweeet you guys hire out? Pantry organizers!? I need it! With the new house still trying to figure out what should go where. It's fun moving things around and messing with Panda though!

Quoting this for proof :yup: she really does move things around to mess with me... I'm just glad she can't hide the wine bar ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411846792.038102.jpg

Panda

I hate to break this to you Panda, but that is a common theme for women. I swear my wife does the same, then gets irritated when I ask her where the heck stuff is?!?!

That's exactly what she does, she gets irritated when I ask her where the heck is the... Now that I said something she's probably going to hide the wine bar in the bathroom or something :grayno:

Top Bottom