Watcha cookin'?

RDE2ROK

So the wife is out of town this weekend, so just me and a couple of Fat Chicks in the smoker! Good times!:beer: image.jpg image.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Everything is prepped for our moms to arrive. Got some veg, salmon and steaks marinading for the grill. Also prepped a scratch made warm spinach artichoke dip.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431284105.447987.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Everything turned out great and all the moms are happy. It's a good day. Time to relax and talk before some dessert in a bit.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431305417.770916.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431305430.346527.jpg

USMCvet

Banned
One of these days I'm coming for a trail ride and a lesson on how to catch them! Great job!

Have boat, crab pots, and a pretty cool way to cut the mountain over to Yaquina Bay from my place. I say lets plan a trip, crab for a few hours, limit out, come back and eat some fresh caught crab and have some beer. The invite is always open.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Have boat, crab pots, and a pretty cool way to cut the mountain over to Yaquina Bay from my place. I say lets plan a trip, crab for a few hours, limit out, come back and eat some fresh caught crab and have some beer. The invite is always open.

I'm packing now. I hope that is ok.;)

bkac

Caught the Bug

Definitely gonna take you up on this one! I'm only a few hours away! Sounds like a great time!

dwmgcs

Careful there, you might end up with all of us there for a crab feast, lol

Top Bottom