Wave from the Eastern Sierras in Bishop/Mammoth Lakes, CA

A4X4NSNOWMAN

Hello all! *waves* New here. Obviously. lol Been following the youtube channel for awhile now, figured it was time to join the forums. Plus WAYALIFE is basically my neighbors, Reno is just north of me. I have 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee that's slightly modified, but as always, continues to be a work in progress. Looking forward to chatting with you all and maybe hitting some trails for some camping if you are in my area.

THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME! @ob_tj really? small world! theres some great trails here. Ive been doing one of them since I was about 5 years old and living in So Cal. We used to convoy up here to camp for a week up in the mountains, so we decided to get closer and move here. lol Idk if you've ever been upto Coyote/Baker Creek.

THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME! @ob_tj really? small world! theres some great trails here. Ive been doing one of them since I was about 5 years old and living in So Cal. We used to convoy up here to camp for a week up in the mountains, so we decided to get closer and move here. lol Idk if you've ever been upto Coyote/Baker Creek.
Nope never been there. Haven't done much exploring in that area in my. I always am in my pick up when I'm over there.

@ob_tj: well if you ever got it here, let me know. I could point you down some awesome trails. :)

@sitruc: Thank you! Yes, howdy neighbor! lol

Welcome from northern Nevada i love mammoth and the bishop area

Ya its a pretty sweet place! For my 1:1 rig and 1:10. :) Offroad everywhere! And these storms have made quite a mess and washed out the trails pretty good. Cant wait to see what the spring brings as all this snow melts.

My wife grew up not far from bishop, she has been wanting to take the jeep up there for a trip. I have heard such great things about the area

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

we used to convoy up with family as a kid from so cal to this trail in Bishop every summer, so we just moved here eventually and never left. lol I could point you in the direction of a beautiful and fun trail in the late spring/summer. we usually start doing scouting runs up there in late June to see how much of the snow has melted until its passable all the way. you get upto about 10,000 feet in one camping area.

Top Bottom