WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

JaySC

Thanks brother! Yeah I was gonna hit you up. They stuck out a little more than I wanted and didn't look quite right. It looked a little too futuristic with all the white. And everything else had a more military style. I was gonna ship them back to ya when we get home. Thank you again so much!

Totally understand...they're yours to keep. Jeep looks good.

noroad

Picked up a couple more things. Have to go back to get the rest of the order tomorrow. Can anyone guess what a soft top guy is doing with hard top retainer nuts??

I told u guys yesterday i was making a new one lol. And i got it whole sale for 6.50 on the atf

Are you driving? (Im looking for an excuse for why you didn't read) :grayno:

I said "I didn't know HOW you were building it" I never said I didn't know you were knuckle head. So what if I had insider information? :cheesy:

Also, I asked what you were doing with the ATF4 nto how much you paid silly :crazyeyes:

"Man, kids these days!"

noroad

Are you driving? (Im looking for an excuse for why you didn't read) :grayno:

I said "I didn't know HOW you were building it" I never said I didn't know you were knuckle head. So what if I had insider information? :cheesy:

Also, I asked what you were doing with the ATF4 nto how much you paid silly :crazyeyes:

"Man, kids these days!"

Maybe driving lol, transfer case flush before trip.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Question: For you guys that have done this trail before what's the one thing you see a lot of us first timers over look to have on hand that gets over looked?

Part of a good experience is being prepared and trying my best to do our part.

Thanks Guys!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Question: For you guys that have done this trail before what's the one thing you see a lot of us first timers over look to have on hand that gets over looked?

Part of a good experience is being prepared and trying my best to do our part.

Thanks Guys!

LOL!! Honestly, you'll be fine. If anything, just make sure to spend some time to look around and enjoy the trail instead of worrying about what you might be doing wrong. :cool:

K.D.C.H

lol i think its perfect as i have just about 2 weeks worth of work to get done, then the other 2 packing and checking gear.

:cheesy: It seems like every time I cross something off on my "To Do" list I add a couple more. At this rate I'll never get it done lol

Still waiting for the RockHard Sport Cage to come in then powder coat and install, adding a switch system, changing CB and antenna and install locker and compressor.

On top of that I have to also drive 11 hours round trip to ORE to pick up a front and rear set of complete axels.

Will the madness ever end :cheesy:

Top Bottom