WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

noroad

:cheesy: It seems like every time I cross something off on my "To Do" list I add a couple more. At this rate I'll never get it done lol

Still waiting for the RockHard Sport Cage to come in then powder coat and install, adding a switch system, changing CB and antenna and install locker and compressor.

On top of that I have to also drive 11 hours round trip to ORE to pick up a front and rear set of complete axels.

Will the madness ever end :cheesy:

right the list never ends or gets bigger from things you forgot to end in the beginning lol

JAGS

Hooked
Can anyone guess what a soft top guy is doing with hard top retainer nuts??

Can also use to create additional tie down points. Which can then be used with a cargo net to make sure all your gear is secure. Look forward to seeing what you're going to do. 👍

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433201968.626697.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433201988.627556.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433202139.058333.jpg

noroad

Can also use to create additional tie down points. Which can then be used with a cargo net to make sure all your gear is secure. Look forward to seeing what you're going to do. 

nice man, i have a table idea running around in my head as my last table is unusable as i have a tire carrier now.

JAGS

Hooked
Question: For you guys that have done this trail before what's the one thing you see a lot of us first timers over look to have on hand that gets over looked?

Part of a good experience is being prepared and trying my best to do our part.

Thanks Guys!

What Eddie said couldn't be more true. The experienced wheelers on the helpers list will help guide you along the way. They really help you feel comfortable if this is your first trip like this. They did last year for me and I was pretty nervous going in. Still am this year, but friends are there to help you, me or anyone else!!

Enjoy the good fun and awesomeness of the Rubicon. 👍👍

LOL!! Honestly, you'll be fine. If anything, just make sure to spend some time to look around and enjoy the trail instead of worrying about what you might be doing wrong. :cool:

JAGS

Hooked
nice man, i have a table idea running around in my head as my last table is unusable as i have a tire carrier now.

A table...sounds like a good idea. 👍I'm looking to make a DIY secure deck, one of the years lol. Got some other things taking precedence at the moment.

noroad

A table...sounds like a good idea. I'm looking to make a DIY secure deck, one of the years lol. Got some other things taking precedence at the moment.

Im going to do a small write up once i fine out what i want to uses as a decking, hard part is making it work with and with out the seat in. gona be a fun couple days.

K.D.C.H

What Eddie said couldn't be more true. The experienced wheelers on the helpers list will help guide you along the way. They really help you feel comfortable if this is your first trip like this. They did last year for me and I was pretty nervous going in. Still am this year, but friends are there to help you, me or anyone else!!

Enjoy the good fun and awesomeness of the Rubicon. 👍👍

I've only don't from the trailhead to little sluice and back but having Panda, Crippledpetey and several others with me the first time out definitely help with the nerves. Can't wait to get out there for the entire thing and learn as much as I can from all you guys.

Jeephooligan

:cheesy: It seems like every time I cross something off on my "To Do" list I add a couple more. At this rate I'll never get it done lol

Still waiting for the RockHard Sport Cage to come in then powder coat and install, adding a switch system, changing CB and antenna and install locker and compressor.

On top of that I have to also drive 11 hours round trip to ORE to pick up a front and rear set of complete axels.

Will the madness ever end :cheesy:

Are you getting the axles before the run?

Slavens

Caught the Bug
New swag for the trip :) . Thanks for the fast turn around time Eddie!

Attachments

• 1433386725563.jpg
    1433386725563.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 100
Top Bottom