WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

07JKSahara

Lol right! Im trying to pack in a way that allows me to drive with the top down and not having up the whole time.

You could get one of those webs that holds everything down, it's like elastic... Just a thought.

Or.....

Leave the top at home!! 😉😆. It's gonna be sunny!!!!

noroad

You could get one of those webs that holds everything down, it's like elastic... Just a thought.

Or.....

Leave the top at home!! . It's gonna be sunny!!!!

lol I just got 2 bungy nets for this reason. Also I wish if I knew it wouldn't rain at all I would lol. I was thinking of leaving it in a mud whole and getting a four door. for the space lol

noroad

You guys are in better shape than me!

A 2-door for 2-people has WAY more room than a 4-door for 3-people. :crybaby:

That math doesn't even add up gosh, plus your son is like half a person(size wise). im like two and Julie is one so its kinda like 3ppl in 2dr and 2.5 in a 4dr lol

07JKSahara

lol I just got 2 bungy nets for this reason. Also I wish if I knew it wouldn't rain at all I would lol. I was thinking of leaving it in a mud whole and getting a four door. for the space lol

Haha!! By the time you got here you'd want to sell the damn thing if it was topless, and buy some aloe Vera for your head. 😉

JAGS

Hooked

Or.....

Leave the top at home!! . It's gonna be sunny!!!!

That's a LOT of miles to be completely topless. :crazyeyes:

But I would strongly recommend that everyone gets some bungy nets to secure cargo. :yup: Unless folks have other means to secure everything. If things can shift, they will on this trip.

For those with coolers, use rachet straps or other tie downs and NOT elastic bungy cords.

:cheesy::cheesy:

That math doesn't even add up gosh, plus your son is like half a person(size wise). im like two and Julie is one so its kinda like 3ppl in 2dr and 2.5 in a 4dr lol

My brain can't handle this anymore.... It has already started shut-down mode for vacation.

I feel kinda :icon_crazy: :dont_tell::dont_tell: lets goo!

LOL, It's gonna be an interesting drive. Kinda like a Jeep Cannonball Run.

We are leaving earlier and have less miles to cover, but are planning more stops and taking a southern route where you are taking a northern path. Both with a similar ETA.

Who will arrive first? bum-bum-buuuuuummmmm :cheesy:

07JKSahara

I'm 7.25 :brows::dont_tell::brows:

What I was saying is a 2-door with the rear seat out actually has WAY more room than a 4-door with only the 40 in the 60/40 seat down. Jeesh:doh:

Agree. There's a ton of room in a 2 dr with the seat out.

Don't agree you're 7.25, well, yet.... But looking forward to meeting you.

Ah yes... I missed that one big time... This got weird on my part... 

wowuhmwhoa-uhh-this-is-awkward.jpg

Top Bottom