WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

If you wouldn't mind, could you please post a picture. I'm interested in a stealth shelf and would like to see it in action. Thanks! Have a safe trip.

Uhm.... Yes, but it won't be now. I'm not sure I can play a repeat game of Tetris like the one I just played. She is buttoned up and ready to roll.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
East coasters, drive safe and have fun. Trail is fun this year and pretty challenging compared to years past. I'll look out the window of the plane for jeeps as I fly back east.

Have fun!

noroad

East coasters, drive safe and have fun. Trail is fun this year and pretty challenging compared to years past. I'll look out the window of the plane for jeeps as I fly back east.

Have fun!

Thanks man have fun back home, will see you on the next trip. shhhh Moab is coming down the pike!!

This should be fairly accurate:

Wow thanks! I was packing like it would be 90 all the time! That's cooler then it has been here all week!

Guess I gotta rethink some clothing options

nooo there is no more room for another bag lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really am sorry for not keeping up with this thread the past week, we've have an old friend staying with us and haven't had much time to spend on the forum at all lately. Anyway, I just wanted to chime in to say the list has been updated and I hope all the guys from back east have a safe drive out to the west. I will be posting up and PMing more information regarding the trip shortly.

noroad

Have fun!

family and friends come first hands down, see ya soon. Pray for no traffic lol!

Top Bottom