WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

family and friends come first hands down, see ya soon. Pray for no traffic lol!

I just finished up my appointment in Cincinnati the highway was dead ( everyone on vacation? :thinking:) but there is a 20 MPH head wind out of the west. So expect especially crappy MPG in our shoe-boxes.

We head out in a few hours. See ya'll soon.

GRNHORN

I just finished up my appointment in Cincinnati the highway was dead ( everyone on vacation? :thinking:) but there is a 20 MPH head wind out of the west. So expect especially crappy MPG in our shoe-boxes.

We head out in a few hours. See ya'll soon.

Jay, you all drive safe, hopefully you and the family have a great time.

GRNHORN

Thanks man have fun back home, will see you on the next trip. shhhh Moab is coming down the pike!!

nooo there is no more room for another bag lol

There is always room for another bag. You guys drive safe and hope you have a great time.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow thanks! I was packing like it would be 90 all the time! That's cooler then it has been here all week!

Guess I gotta rethink some clothing options

Two years ago it was 32 degrees when we left South Lake Tahoe...current forcast for Tuesday morning is a low around 48. Practically balmy. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
Two years ago it was 32 degrees when we left South Lake Tahoe...current forcast for Tuesday morning is a low around 48. Practically balmy. :yup:

Last year the morning drive was as cold or slightly colder as well. What to wear what to wear. :cheesy:

noroad

Jeep is packed and ready just gona take a nap then hit the road!

Side question- anyone with a room through out the rubicon mind if we leave our large suit cases in your room , so we can just take one small bag?

Top Bottom