WAYALIFE Family Portrait 2014

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

How come you don't have trucklites on Plan-C?
Angle of the pictures or does Rubicats stinger sit considerably lower than Moby's?
Maybe it's more forward angle of the stinger....probably angle of the picture...honey has the best of me tonight.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Angle of the pictures or does Rubicats stinger sit considerably lower than Moby's?
Maybe it's more forward angle of the stinger....probably angle of the picture...honey has the best of me tonight.

Actually, I just picked up a set and need to get them installed.

Regarding Moby's stinger, back when EVO first came out with them, they were in fact "bigger". All the new stingers are a bit smaller. :crazyeyes: :D

Brankz

Just to be clear I noticed mobys huge stinger first! Lol

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Actually, I just picked up a set and need to get them installed.

Regarding Moby's stinger, back when EVO first came out with them, they were in fact "bigger". All the new stingers are a bit smaller. :crazyeyes: :D

I was moving the iPad around all funny trying to look at the pictures haha. Nice lil fun fact about the stinger! I'll be curious how you like the square version as my moms YJ has cheap HID's that she's had nothing but problems with.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just to be clear I noticed mobys huge stinger first! Lol

Well, you know, Moby's full name is.... :crazyeyes: :D

I was moving the iPad around all funny trying to look at the pictures haha. Nice lil fun fact about the stinger! I'll be curious how you like the square version as my moms YJ has cheap HID's that she's had nothing but problems with.

Yeah, I've been busy trying to work out a starting/stalling problem for a while now. Getting close but, the problem pretty much put everything else on hold. I'll try to get them installed soon and post up some pics.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Yeah, I've been busy trying to work out a starting/stalling problem for a while now. Getting close but, the problem pretty much put everything else on hold. I'll try to get them installed soon and post up some pics.

Well that problem is definitely more important. I wish ya luck those types of problems can be very frustrating!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Rusty is such a great find. Only 76k miles. Are you kidding me! He totally gives me primitive stirrings.:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Rusty is such a great find. Only 76k miles. Are you kidding me! He totally gives me primitive stirrings.:yup:

LOL!! Well, being that the old school odometer only has 5 digits, it could easily be 176K or even 276K but, giving where I found it, how stock and untouched the motor looks and the way it runs, it very well could be only 76K. If you can believe it, there's even a sticker on the windshield that say where the last oil change was done at and that the next should be at "78,000 miles" :crazyeyes: :cool:

jhires

Looks like you still have one more shop bay to fill. I think an Jeep FC would go nicely in the lineup. :D

jhires

Actually, it's 2 more bays to fill and then I've still got a 2 car garage attached to the house :D

Ha!. In that case you may have to diversify your rig line up to include something other than Jeep. Or not, there's always the Scrambler and Jeepster. :-D

Perhaps if you had a stock MB, you could park it under the lift and put something on top of the lift so you'd have room for nine rigs. Then again, when you wheel your rigs, there's always something broke, so you'd always need to use the lift. hmmmm. ok, scratch that.

So back to 5 bays +1 lift bay, and two bays on the house enough effectively for seven rigs. Sounds perfect for adding a Jeep FC, a Jeepster, and a Scrambler.
I'm just here to help. No need to thank me. :D

Top Bottom