WAYALIFE Family Portrait 2014

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ha!. In that case you may have to diversify your rig line up to include something other than Jeep. Or not, there's always the Scrambler and Jeepster. :-D

Perhaps if you had a stock MB, you could park it under the lift and put something on top of the lift so you'd have room for nine rigs. Then again, when you wheel your rigs, there's always something broke, so you'd always need to use the lift. hmmmm. ok, scratch that.

So back to 5 bays +1 lift bay, and two bays on the house enough effectively for seven rigs. Sounds perfect for adding a Jeep FC, a Jeepster, and a Scrambler.
I'm just here to help. No need to thank me. :D

LOL!! Well, I'm definitely gonna save some room for whatever new Wrangler comes our way but oh yeah, I'd love to fill in the other spots with a few other cool Jeeps :yup:

Xkv8

Started to zoom in on the pictures and noticed that Rubicat has synthetic line and a roller fairlead. Does the roller fairlead not destroy the line?

LOL!! Well, I'm definitely gonna save some room for whatever new Wrangler comes our way but oh yeah, I'd love to fill in the other spots with a few other cool Jeeps :yup:

What if the new one has the IFS as rumored? Will it be like the Red-Headed Stepchild in the family?:D

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What if the new one has the IFS as rumored? Will it be like the Red-Headed Stepchild in the family?:D

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know it's heresy to say but, I kinda hope that it is IFS. Hell, I hope it comes with IRS too.

Xkv8

Why would it? :thinking: :idontknow:

I don't know that's why I asked you. I figured it did since synthetic line came with a hawse and cable came with a roller. Hawse fairleads being made of aluminum and roller being made of steel.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's kindof spooky

Yeah, people said that about the TJ when word got out that it was going to have coil springs.

like Jeep merging with Hummer:eek:

Well, the military HMMWV was developed by AM General which at the time was a sub-division of AMC. Of course, AMC used to own Jeep before Chrysler bought them out so really, the Hummer was a vehicle that evolved from a Jeep. :yup:

Hack12

Seriously though, I completely understand, Eddy. That garage was built for Jeeps! Why muddy the waters with something you may accidentally drive over anyways.

Top Bottom