WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Rubicat is looking awesome with the new front axle! Cannot wait to see it out on the trail. [emoji106]

GraniteCrystal

I thought the PR60 was a bolt on application? When I dream about getting a 60/60 combo, I'm always the one installing it. What made you guys decide not to do it yourselves?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the PR60 was a bolt on application? When I dream about getting a 60/60 combo, I'm always the one installing it. What made you guys decide not to do it yourselves?

First off, there's nothing bolt in about an axle set up for an EVO DTD. Second, we've been helping Dynatrac prototype a new version of the XD60.

That's an awesome looking axel. Are you concerned with the ram being exposed? That was one concern I had when I was going to go with that set up.

The axle is designed to allow for an EVO skid plate to be installed. We do not have one on because this is a prototype and changes were still being made to final fitment and position. We will eventually get a skid installed just like Moby.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

GraniteCrystal

First off, there's nothing bolt in about an axle set up for an EVO DTD. Second, we've been helping Dynatrac prototype a new version of the XD60.

The axle is designed to allow for an EVO skid plate to be installed. We do not have one on because this is a prototype and changes were still being made to final fitment and position. We will eventually get a skid installed just like Moby.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
Gotcha. Thanks Eddie.

Journeyman

What's UP with WAYALIFE : Cindy & Eddie's Photos on the GO!!

What offset did you go with 3.5"?

I'm gonna guess closer to 5"
Eddie if your not planning on doing a write up on this axle please post a pic of the inside the wheel. It's crazy all the tight beautiful tolerances. Definitely awesome knuckles [emoji1377][emoji383]
I scoped it out at tds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ha you beat me to it [emoji15][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Last edited:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
What's UP with WAYALIFE : Cindy & Eddie's Photos on the GO!!

Sweet, that will definitely take care of that issue. Man, is that U-joint huge or what. I can't wait to get a review on how it drives and steers.

Edit: still learning how to post

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom