WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sucks they fucked up your tires last time they were mounted. That's a lot of dough for a shop to treat like shit and no give a fuck.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those suck! You have any spares to press in?

Fortunately, I do. I worked on getting Pappy's brake lights to work and started cleaning the underside of all the greasy crap before helping Cindy work on Rubicat's wheels. Needless to say, I'm beat and will have to work on it tomorrow.

Sucks they fucked up your tires last time they were mounted. That's a lot of dough for a shop to treat like shit and no give a fuck.

X2. It's bullshit really.

So, the irony is that you can take your beadlocks to a shop to have someone install them for you but then, the odds of them jacking it up is pretty high. Glad I finally have the space to do all the work myself again. :yup:

jforse

Worked on our old 40" mud grapplers today to try and fix at least 2 of the leaks to give us a solid 4 good tires. Fortunately, we were able to do that but there just was no helping the 5th - guess it'll have to be a spare.
View attachment 166590

Just as I was installing them, I noticed something wasn't quite working out. Anyone wanna take a guess what happened next?
View attachment 166591

Yup, you guessed it - busted a wheel stud.
View attachment 166592

Looks like it was a stud in a wheel spacer? If that's the case it shouldn't be too bad to swap out.

jesse3638

Hooked
The sunsets alone are enough to make me want to move up there.

Yeah the few times I've been there and been through there I always finding myself saying "I really would enjoy living here!" If ever a position opens up on the Carson City area I just may apply..;)

Top Bottom