WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Panda

What's UP with WAYALIFE : Photos on the GO!!

Wow that's super clean! I'm imagining it painted black and white :day dream:

Lance628

Wow that's super clean! I'm imagining it painted black and white :day dream:

Just found this one on Craigslist for 7900 bucks all ready for black and white paint lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445195384.961958.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't have much service out at the track yesterday but here is a shot of EVO TJ trying to keep dry before the race.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445185250.262943.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Here's a shot of the Ultra4 race on the boulder field near the start/finish line. Probably the best venue I have been to watch Ultra 4.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445186526.327443.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, I should say that the Wild West Racing Arena up here in Reno is without question, the best off road race track I have seen. You literally can see the entire race from the bleachers and with only 7-8 short laps to run, everyone tries their hardest and makes for non-stop action from the drop of the green flag. Also, while I think UTV's are cool, they kinda suck to watch in a race on terrain like this because it literally boils down to a boring battle of attrition. Everyone gets stuck and or breaks and the winner is ultimately selected by whoever got the furthest. It's kind of sad. While I'm sure these things are the future of off-roading, anyone who really wants to race these things better have a lot of money because you WILL break a shit ton of stuff.

Sithwindu

BTW, I should say that the Wild West Racing Arena up here in Reno is without question, the best off road race track I have seen. You literally can see the entire race from the bleachers and with only 7-8 short laps to run, everyone tries their hardest and makes for non-stop action from the drop of the green flag. Also, while I think UTV's are cool, they kinda suck to watch in a race on terrain like this because it literally boils down to a boring battle of attrition. Everyone gets stuck and or breaks and the winner is ultimately selected by whoever got the furthest. It's kind of sad. While I'm sure these things are the future of off-roading, anyone who really wants to race these things better have a lot of money because you WILL break a shit ton of stuff.

And here I was thinking side by sides would be a nice fun cheap way to race compared to a filled sized vehicle lol good to know! I want to participate in at least one racing event one day

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And here I was thinking side by sides would be a nice fun cheap way to race compared to a filled sized vehicle lol good to know! I want to participate in at least one racing event one day

I think a lot of guys think that it'd be a cheap way to get into racing and that's why there is a class for it. But, I have been to enough races to see that a vast majority of these guys end up breaking a TON of stuff on EVERY SINGLE RACE. Not exactly my idea of "cheap" but of course, neither is buying and building up a stock class race Jeep. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot if all the UTV's jammed up on the Boulder field and just spinning their tires. It was almost painful to watch.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445192390.269306.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

So dumb. Dave Cole is a moron for keep that class the way he has it. He needs to make it more desert and strategy vs breaking your car every fucking race.

Oh, I forgot to post up this badass tow rig that we saw there :)

View attachment 169882

That is the only cool thing that team has built. That's the hells bells rig on the back right?

Top Bottom