WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Spent the better part of the day detailing Moby... something we haven't done in a long time.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445914081.728632.jpg

Oh yeah - Dynatrac ProRock 80! Nothing sexier than a shiny rear end :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445914208.874027.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks really sharp! [emoji108] is that a speaker for your CB attached in this photo? I can barely hear mine at full volume and have been wondering how I could get it louder

Yup, that's an external speaker and it works great! I would highly recommend one.

Boat Guy

Lightroom

Hi guys, Lightroom would be a worthwhile alternate to your current image processing. The main reason is the relatively new shadows slider. You can globally open shadows or simply brush what you want to open. In jeep photographs particularly you can open up the shadows under the Jeep and show your stuff instead of a black hole.

Here's a heavy crop of a friend's TJ where I brushed the shadows. Prior to that it was a black hole. _DSC4789.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys, Lightroom would be a worthwhile alternate to your current image processing. The main reason is the relatively new shadows slider. You can globally open shadows or simply brush what you want to open. In jeep photographs particularly you can open up the shadows under the Jeep and show your stuff instead of a black hole.

Here's a heavy crop of a friend's TJ where I brushed the shadows. Prior to that it was a black hole.

Ummm, you do know that this thread is dedicated to "photos on the go", right? You know, as in pretty much ALL the photos you see in it are taken with our iPhones and while we're in the middle of doing something else. That being said, I personally think the photo you posted up looks a bit flat and lacks depth but of course, that's just my opinion.

Top Bottom