WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hi guys, Lightroom would be a worthwhile alternate to your current image processing. The main reason is the relatively new shadows slider. You can globally open shadows or simply brush what you want to open. In jeep photographs particularly you can open up the shadows under the Jeep and show your stuff instead of a black hole.

Here's a heavy crop of a friend's TJ where I brushed the shadows. Prior to that it was a black hole. View attachment 171594

Did you seriously post up to criticize these photos? What a jerk.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hi guys, Lightroom would be a worthwhile alternate to your current image processing. The main reason is the relatively new shadows slider. You can globally open shadows or simply brush what you want to open. In jeep photographs particularly you can open up the shadows under the Jeep and show your stuff instead of a black hole.

Here's a heavy crop of a friend's TJ where I brushed the shadows. Prior to that it was a black hole. View attachment 171594

I'm sorry but your photo looks like shit compared to what Wayalife posted of the rainbows and yours has all the extra editing done to it! Maybe you should take some notes out of there book instead of trying to give some advice

JAGS

Hooked
This is the kind of shit that happens when one who enjoys the ocean, tries to play in the sand box. Maybe he should stick to nautical photos??? Lol.

Trail JK

Here's a heavy crop of a friend's TJ where I brushed the shadows. Prior to that it was a black hole.

Yes, but how does one wheel? [emoji205]

[emoji23][emoji23]

Rufio

Awesome pictures, and it sure looks like an awesome trip! I don't know if I'm the only one who doesn't know, but can someone explain the concrete arrows? I'm guessing it's from when the mines were active?

Top Bottom