WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

I see a waiting list started but it hasn't been updated as of yet. Is there going to be one or will you just bring less rigs? I would love to be added if someone cannot make the trip. This sounds like an amazing time. I will keep following the thread and hoping :cheesy: thanks!

ttfhell

Well in my defense I did manage to get it above the wipers. :cheesy:

My guess is Russ will have his there as well.

Edit: what is amazing is that I put this on the morning of the Rubicon run at the trailhead and 1) it's straight and 2) hasn't come off yet.

I'm going diagonal cause I'm a rebel without a clue.

2012jkfng702

Well in my defense I did manage to get it above the wipers. :cheesy:

My guess is Russ will have his there as well.

Edit: what is amazing is that I put this on the morning of the Rubicon run at the trailhead and 1) it's straight and 2) hasn't come off yet.

I hate you....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No it doesn't matter where it is. MTG runs his on the bottom and did last year as well.

I am sorry but this is NOT correct - it does matter to me where it is and that it needs to be alone. I will make an exception for the JKX decals because Mel is a personal friend of mine and HUGE supporter of WAYALIFE. The JKX is also an event that Cindy and I participate in and help document and understand fully that it would be impossible to replace the decal were to be removed. The JKX decal is the ONLY decal that I will allow on a windshield for this WAYALIFE run.

So that there is no misunderstanding, I will clarify now that the WAYALIFE decal NEEDS to be placed on top, clearly visible and WITHOUT ANY OTHER decals present. This is first and foremost a run that I am organizing for enthusiasts of this forum and I hope everyone can be understanding of this.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I am sorry but this is NOT correct - it does matter to me where it is and that it needs to be alone. I will make an exception for the JKX decals because Mel is a personal friend of mine and HUGE supporter of WAYALIFE. The JKX is also an event that Cindy and I participate in and help document and understand fully that it would be impossible to replace the decal were to be removed. The JKX decal is the ONLY decal that I will allow on a windshield for this WAYALIFE run.

So that there is no misunderstanding, I will clarify now that the WAYALIFE decal NEEDS to be placed on top, clearly visible and WITHOUT ANY OTHER decals present. This is first and foremost a run that I am organizing for enthusiasts of this forum and I hope everyone can be understanding of this.

I stand corrected.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
the WAYALIFE decal NEEDS to be placed on top, clearly visible and WITHOUT ANY OTHER decals present.

I don’t want to beat this into the ground and I’m pretty sure I know the answer, but just want to get verification … :thumb::dont_know:

DSC04713.jpg

Top Bottom