WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, the waiting list has been updated.

I still need to hear from everyone regarding doors and top and if you will be storing them at our place. Also, I still need to see more pics of Jeeps and specs to verify that they meet our requirements. Thanks :)

Trail Bud

Hooked
I am sorry but this is NOT correct - it does matter to me where it is and that it needs to be alone. I will make an exception for the JKX decals because Mel is a personal friend of mine and HUGE supporter of WAYALIFE. The JKX is also an event that Cindy and I participate in and help document and understand fully that it would be impossible to replace the decal were to be removed. The JKX decal is the ONLY decal that I will allow on a windshield for this WAYALIFE run.

So that there is no misunderstanding, I will clarify now that the WAYALIFE decal NEEDS to be placed on top, clearly visible and WITHOUT ANY OTHER decals present. This is first and foremost a run that I am organizing for enthusiasts of this forum and I hope everyone can be understanding of this.

I thought so...
It's a no brainer, and it's no big deal. Just do it and soon we're going to be having some fun. :twocents:

JAGS

Hooked

I still need to hear from everyone regarding doors and top and if you will be storing them at our place. Also, I still need to see more pics of Jeeps and specs to verify that they meet our requirements. Thanks :)

Just caught this from earlier. I'm currently planning to store doors and top at hotel. As for specs and pics, my jeep is going in to ORE Monday for the full make-over and I'll be posting next Saturday to show all requirements are met. :yup:

Ragnar JK

Just made my reservation at the Super 8 so will just stow top and doors there - thanks for the offer Eddie! Will post pics of the windshield banner Friday as I ship the jeep off to ORE for a quick upgrade and a check up... Can't wait!
:beer::beer::beer:

Ragnar JK

I am sorry but this is NOT correct - it does matter to me where it is and that it needs to be alone. I will make an exception for the JKX decals because Mel is a personal friend of mine and HUGE supporter of WAYALIFE. The JKX is also an event that Cindy and I participate in and help document and understand fully that it would be impossible to replace the decal were to be removed. The JKX decal is the ONLY decal that I will allow on a windshield for this WAYALIFE run. So that there is no misunderstanding, I will clarify now that the WAYALIFE decal NEEDS to be placed on top, clearly visible and WITHOUT ANY OTHER decals present. This is first and foremost a run that I am organizing for enthusiasts of this forum and I hope everyone can be understanding of this.

image-3063910155.jpg

Wayalife decal installed and ready for the rubicon!

image-1385387691.jpg

Off to ORE for a check up and a little upgrade...

jk12blk

Hi Eddie,
I fully plan to go, but my jeep is in the fab shop and with a recent change in the rear suspension design, I may not get my jeep back until mid-May. I have the WAL window sticker - just need to get a few other supplies (fire ext, cb). My jeep meets the requirements - just need for it to be finished before I can send pics. If for whatever reason my jeep is not finished by May 31st, I will give up my slot for someone else. It better be ready though because I plan on hitting the Rubicon with friends over Memorial Day weekend. :thumb:

thanks!
KS

pastorwug

At the staging area after the Rubicon we will all need to air back up (I'm guessing).
Should we all have a source for compressed air?

I've been looking at the 450P 100% duty cycle compressor by VIAIR
Amazon price $267 shipped plus CA tax.
Northridge = $299 shipped, no tax

Is this the best portable solution - or save my money and mooch off of others?

Serg5000

At the staging area after the Rubicon we will all need to air back up (I'm guessing).

I say mooch.

Heholua

You can park next to me as well Pastor and we'll get you aired up.:)

Top Bottom