WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got word from RedJKU that he needs to back out so kyleolson, you have been added to the list.

kyleolson

Let me double check the schedule. Give me 24-48 hours. And I'll confirm. Just have to confirm with my work boss and home boss....

kyleolson

I'm sure the work one will be just fine... It's the home boss that I need to really check. She very well might want to come with.

David1tontj

Hahahah. No my only issue is that it's fathers day. So I just have to work that out. Don't think it will be that big of a deal.

That was a big deal for my wife too.. But I'm still going 😁. The kids are still young enough to not know!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

pastorwug

My wife is truly amazing, she's scared spitless of the Rubicon after watching the latest WAL videos but she wants to go with me AND let me get all the Mods I have left to get just to make me happy.
I know we'll both survive and have a great time in doing so.
Besides the fun of the trail I'm looking forward to meeting all the characters on this thread and having fun with them.

Ragnar JK

View attachment 75597

EVO DTD – front & rear
EVO long arms
ATX Slabs
40” Nitto Trail Grapplers
Dynatrac Prorock 60 front
Dynatrac Prorock 80 rear
LOD rock sliders
EVO tire carrier
Full size spare (that I can’t lift)
EVO skins
Warn Power Plant 9500 HP
Recovery gear
Front and rear tow hooks
Tools
Welder
Flash lights
Fire extinguisher
First aid kit
Spill kit
Few spare parts for Don and Tony Jeep
CB and Race radio
Wayalife Banner & stickers

And mosquito/bug repellent

Ramin - you are such a punk....didn't know you upgraded the axles...when we throwing a V8 in that beast! Can't wait to see it...

Top Bottom