WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Qualification Post: Happy to say I now FINALLY meet all minimum vehicle requirements. :rock: Hopefully there are no minimum driver requirements, cuz I'm still a newb in that area. :doh:

ENVY Driveway.jpg
ENVY Wayalife Decal.jpg

EVO 4” Enforcer w/KING 2.5 shocks
37” Nitto Trail Grapplers
Front and Rear Recover Points
EVO Sliders
EVO Rock Skins
Midland CB
Firestik II Antenna
VIAIR 400P

In addition to the above, I also have recovery strap/gear (no winch), Fire extinguisher(s), Spill kit and Trasharoo.

Qualification Post: Happy to say I now FINALLY meet all minimum vehicle requirements. :rock: Hopefully there are no minimum driver requirements, cuz I'm still a newb in that area. :doh:

View attachment 81544
View attachment 81545

EVO 4” Enforcer w/KING 2.5 shocks
37” Nitto Trail Grapplers
Front and Rear Recover Points
EVO Sliders
EVO Rock Skins
Midland CB
Firestik II Antenna
VIAIR 400P

In addition to the above, I also have recovery strap/gear (no winch), Fire extinguisher(s), Spill kit and Trasharoo.

Looking good! I say your ready.

:thinking: This is true, but I'm hoping to not fall out of the jeep. ;):cheesy:

If that's all you're worried about, you'll be fine. Just put your seat belt on and remember to tuck during a flop. :yup:

If that's all you're worried about, you'll be fine. Just put your seat belt on and remember to tuck during a flop. :yup:

:cheesy: I knew what you meant the first time, just messing back with ya. :yup: I'm confident I'll be fine, just ask for help/spotter if things get too crazy.

Last edited:
Lookin good Jason!

Just a reminder to the rest of you guys, I still need to see specs and pics from the rest of you guys as soon as possible. You NEED to meet the requirements for this run and that INCLUDES windshield banners on display. If you cannot deliver the goods, your spot will be given up to the guys on the waiting list.

Top Bottom