What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Panda

Yes please do! It will be good to see what the skins look like on a 2 door as it's very rare sight. From the few I have seen, I like it so I'm sure the trend of me liking it will continue with yours!

It is rare on a 2dr, I saw it on one a couple weeks ago that's what triggered this, it looked so bad ass it sent me off the deep end lol

SFNick

[QUOTEStrongest on the planet! PR 44 shall be here soon![/QUOTE]

Nice! When did you order your Pro Rock?

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
UPS had me worried. They already delayed delivery by 1 day. But my goodies showed up. I took advantage of some Black Friday sales.
Twin air compressor package:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417844943.042770.jpg
And rugged ridge front and rear seat covers:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417845127.696394.jpg

BULLMAN

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417875678.394190.jpg brown Santa dropped off my 1.5" spidertrax yesterday. Now let's hope it stops raining soon so I can get em put on.

Rock Hard Sport Cage. Hope all goes in easy. Any pointers are welcome. I will have Eddie's write up next to me during install.

View attachment 113854

That is all you will ever need. When I put my OR Fab sport cage in the directions were so hard to follow but Eddie's Project-JK write was spot on and easy to follow. Only recommendation is take how long you think it will take and double if not triple. Ask me how I know?:shock:

R/
Will

Top Bottom