What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Important trail tip!, Never set anything that is of value or you want to keep on a rock or out of view when entering your Jeep. Anyways my replacement showed up today!

strap.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Go some more parts for my CB set up.
A 3ft Firestik antenna.
Poison spyder antenna mount.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418695690.173167.jpg
Newb question: how do I mount the antenna; do I need to buy a mounting kit or something?

noroad

Go some more parts for my CB set up.
A 3ft Firestik antenna.
Poison spyder antenna mount.
View attachment 115017
Newb question: how do I mount the antenna; do I need to buy a mounting kit or something?

yes, you need a couple things, cable, mount to the jeep and a mount that sits on the jeep mount that the antenna/cable go into.(cant think of the name for the life of it right now)

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
yes, you need a couple things, cable, mount to the jeep and a mount that sits on the jeep mount that the antenna/cable go into.(cant think of the name for the life of it right now)

I have the CB radio, antenna, antenna mount, coax cable. Do I need anything else?
I seem to be missing hardware that will attach the antenna to the mount.

RockyJk

Got this budget boost thanks to Brankz 👍
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418713283.751731.jpg
Now I need to order some shock extensions for the front and possibly some Evo rockstar skids for the rear so I can run the stock rubi shocks

tuna

jeep_badges.jpg

AlStew

And also a quarter pounder :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418849860.778638.jpg

Brown Santa was a little reckless in transit, so I guess it has minor trail damage already lol.

Top Bottom