What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Cavscout263

The wheels and tires are in! The loft arrives Friday and so begins the project this week and ten I will officially throw on the wayalife windshield decal.

TwistedJK

Body Armor rear bumper. Tire swing will come later.

Nice bumper. I have one too. Make sure you get the newer latch system if you get the tire carrier. I have the old one and although it hasn't opened itself yet, I use a bungee just in case. Other than that, no complaints.

TwistedJK

The new style Rock Krawler adjustable lowers came in from Northridge. They no longer have a rubber bushing at the frame end. Now I'll start installing the 2.5 kit with the triple rate coils today.
image.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
The new style Rock Krawler adjustable lowers came in from Northridge. They no longer have a rubber bushing at the frame end. Now I'll start installing the 2.5 kit with the triple rate coils today.

Didn't know they changed that crappy rubber end. Interested in how these hold up. They look good.

TwistedJK

Nice! Excited to see how this will compare to your previous setup. You going to try and come up for the Gulches trip?

Wish I could make it to Gulches, but I've got a lot of work lined up. Just finished the install up front. Took me almost 3 hours by myself. Just need to adjust the track bar and its on to the rear. I hope these new control arms are good too!

Last edited:
Top Bottom