What did Brown Santa show up with today..

There was a local Jeeper that recently rolled his stock JKU at Hidden Falls. The occupants had some minor injuries. But based on how much the windshield frame area caved in on a stocker, I decided it was time to remedy that. I know these are essentially one time use cages. But if I can keep my family and me safe that one time, that’s all that matters.

7m5yotG.jpg

And now the fun begins!

There was a local Jeeper that recently rolled his stock JKU at Hidden Falls. The occupants had some minor injuries. But based on how much the windshield frame area caved in on a stocker, I decided it was time to remedy that. I know these are essentially one time use cages. But if I can keep my family and me safe that one time, that’s all that matters.

7m5yotG.jpg

This is definitely on my list! I’ve heard good things about the EVO cage but I guess that narrows it down if they don’t make it anymore. Look forward to following your install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy hell those are spendy... nice though. I got a couple of Big Agnes Mica Basin chairs time save space. The wife hates them so that was a fail. Might try a high back version and see how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yah .. I winced at the price too . That’s why I only got 1 to start. Saw another one for $50 off and got the pair .

On another note, got an early birthday present from my wife today . Arctery’x Beta AR .. been wanting this one for a while

IMG_6274.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yah .. I winced at the price too . That’s why I only got 1 to start. Saw another one for $50 off and got the pair .

On another note, got an early birthday present from my wife today . Arctery’x Beta AR .. been wanting this one for a while

View attachment 342597

Those are Bomb proof. I’ve had mine for 8 years it hasn’t failed me yet.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Those are Bomb proof. I’ve had mine for 8 years it hasn’t failed me yet.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Awesome to hear . I have quite a few of the other jackets so excited for a durable waterproof shell . The atom Lt, cerium, and mid layers haven’t disappointed

Love Arc’teryx products. Pretty much all of my ski gear is Arc’teryx lol

Nice .

Plus is it is an accidental Anvil color match 🤣

IMG_6277.jpg

Top Bottom