Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Well he's 10 so he's pretty self sufficient to a point. But I also do the cooking and cleaning, while my lovely wife makes a crapload of money. I take care of this, while she takes care of her job. She should be the first female branch manager in her company. She's sales manager for a national data com sales company. This is hopefully going to move us to Colorado in the next year. :rock::beer::thumb:

Congrats to you and her!!! Go make her breakfast... Lol!!!

GARBO

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367683052.069146.jpg
I sit in my truck most days working on small injuries or talking to the joe's. just hit my 2 years active in April and I spent most of the last two years in training or deployed. medic is the best job I'v had so far :) but the job list go's on lol

longarmwj

I'm a New/Used Sales Consultant for Troncalli Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram.

Needless to say I love it. Best job in the world, next to Eddie's of course :thumb:

I'm actually starting a new career. I've always wanted to be a Police Officer and with the election of our new president, I have decided that I want to now chase that dream! I came back to college to get my CJ degree then I will go back to Florida, go to the police academy, and hopefully start my new career at the local Sheriff's office!

Top Bottom