Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters

jeeeep

Hooked
For me it's more I can't support a man, let alone a President, who every time he opens his mouth he's insulting someone or a group of people. But yea, I get it...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

well, to be fair that pretty much defines all our "adult leaders" on both sides...very loose meaning on the "adult leaders" and all those that are trying to suppress true free speech - like it or not, free speech isn't about what we want to hear all the time

great thing is everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Now here's mine, this is WAYALIFE - about Jeeps! shut the fuck up about politics and go cry somewhere where someone gives a fuck..... not singling you out Mike but you get it

Last edited:
well, to be fair that pretty much defines all our "adult leaders" on both sides...very loose meaning on the "adult leaders" and all those that are trying to suppress true free speech - like it or not, free speech isn't about what we want to hear all the time

great thing is everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Now here's mine, this is WAYALIFE - about Jeeps! shut the fuck up about politics and go cry somewhere where someone gives a fuck.....

Woah bud summer down there! Keep on jeepin on.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
I'm a union Boilermaker. It's the best job in the world. And I see there are a bunch of other tradesmen here. :rock:

coolarmybrat

I am happy to say that I am in the IT field specializing in Cyber Security (MOS 255). Shout out to my fellow brothers and sisters in uniform - my prayers goes out to all of you. The selfless dedication and sacrifice you give on a daily basis will always be the paramount and pinnacle of our existence; if not us, who? Always remember, we do our job so that others may exercise their freedom as we have exercised ours. These colors will never run! Hooah!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

longarmwj

Bwahahaha!!! I was a bit surprised by that too! I was expecting him to be an MMA fighter or in the military (his sarcasm and bluntness would fit in well there and I appreciate that kind of honesty). But he would give Chef Ramsey a beat down fo' sho'

Overlander vs Ramsey insult showdown. Forget the cooking part, I just wanna see an insult war.

Top Bottom