What do you pay for a gallon of gas?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Same hear, I love the low price, 1.90 here, but at the cost of American jobs I don't think so. Raise the price we can afford to wait a extra week for that un needed next accessory!

Fuck that. I totally disagree with this. Sorry but when the oil companies make almost $100 billion in profits on a yearly basis, I have no sympathy for them.

Last edited:

Cheech

$1.16 a litre in Canada QC, which is is 4.38 a gallon if my math is right. That's not bad, considering it cost $5.67 not too long ago!!!

SnailTrail

Agreed! The oil business might be more crooked than our political system.

Isnt that the truth. However everything comes down to politics. If everyone drove electirc cars they would just increase electricity. Its ashame cause alot of people are losing their jobs. I work for a small transformer company and we do alot of oil processing. Alot of our units are sold to oil refineries and such. Theyve all cut back on purchases which means we have to cut back. Over the past year I would estimate we layed off 50% of our workers. Luckily for me I still have my job for now. Anyway gas where im at in NJ is about $1.78

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This thread is dumb, you pull into a gas station and just pay....

Do you typically spend your day ranting on with useless shit? This thread should be for people who are actually interested and considering your not you should simply stay out.

Top Bottom