What do you pay for a gallon of gas?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Fuck that. I totally disagree with this. Sorry but when the oil companies make almost $100 billion in profits on a yearly basis, I have no sympathy for them.

If' you're angry about the oil companies making record profits, you should REALLY be angry at the government....they make a lot more on every gallon...they make less profit on gasoline (something you need to find, get permission to drill, build an oil rig, float it out to sea, transport it, refine it, transport it again, and put it into a pump...all for under $2 a gallon on a national average) than water companies make on bottled water....just keeping things in perspective.

exxon.jpg

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
This shit drives me crazy:
Western PA it was $2.39 yesterday.
Cross the border 5 miles away to Eastern OH and it's $1.99 :mad:

Byte

I think I paid $2.449/g for 88 octane the other day.

What really pisses me off about gas up here is that we have 3 refineries in the Billings area and most of the fuel for northern Wyoming is made here, trucked down & they charge about .25 less down there. And it's not the diff in state fuel taxes; they differ by just .04/g. I guess trucking it 100+ miles costs the same as trucking it 15 miles. Or someone's got a hefty boat payment! :thinking:

meep97

I think I paid $2.449/g for 88 octane the other day.

What really pisses me off about gas up here is that we have 3 refineries in the Billings area and most of the fuel for northern Wyoming is made here, trucked down & they charge about .25 less down there. And it's not the diff in state fuel taxes; they differ by just .04/g. I guess trucking it 100+ miles costs the same as trucking it 15 miles. Or someone's got a hefty boat payment! :thinking:

Not exactly true. At least for Cody we pay about 25 cents more on average than billings does.

Byte

Not exactly true. At least for Cody we pay about 25 cents more on average than billings does.

Was more ranting about pricing over in Sheridan. I should have just stated that from the get go! You all must be making up for the reduction over in Sheridan... :)

Haven't been to Cody in years! Lived there awhile as a small child.

I make it to Clark and head up the canyon to play often. Do you ever run up Morrison Rd? Fun little set of switchbacks.

Top Bottom