What is your jeeps name?

NAUXJ

I used to have an Eepie in my family for the same reason!!!

--Mine is Roger, the Red Wrangler--

Due to Roger being an older name for my '98 old guy :)

Haha there you go! It's great how simple the name is and how it fits :thumb:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
My 2013 JK was 'Grumpy', cause It never quite ran right from the get go.
IMG_0325.jpg
IMG_0227.jpg

My 2014 JKU is 'Crystal" because she's beautiful and sparkles in the sunshine! Plus its Granite 'Crystal' Metallic.
SAM_0915.jpg
IMG_0125.jpg

Serg5000

JKU.
udu3y3e6.jpg

Nicodemus

Mine is named "Eden" which is Hebrew for "place of pleasure" or in the American dictionary "a state of perfect happiness or bliss" so it fits the name perfectly!

Yosemite.jpg

Chevy Dave

My 2014 JK sport's name is Lucy. Named her after the character from the show Trailer Park Boys. Some local pickup truck driving redneck wannabes were giving me the usual "you drive a jeep you must be gay" nonsense and that made me think of the TPB episode titled "I'm not gay I love Lucy" so my Jeep became Lucy!

iRonin

Thanos- if you don't know who he is you'll find out soon when the next round of Marvel movies come out :)
2a5u7u8e.jpg

Sent via Ansible

RockWrangler

Mine name is "Odyssey" because it is all about the adventures it will take my wife and I on...:thumb: Just starting the building process so we can't go everywhere we want but it will not be long...
IMG_9921.jpg

hotshotjeep

Im loving all of your jeep names it makes me want to come up with another one then what she has now :p

Sent from my SGH-I727R using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395728509.706766.jpg her name is "Pamela". (Because of her huge implants). I think I've posted that before, but not in this thread.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom