What is your jeeps name?

rubicon91

I named mine el coyote negro however the wife pointed out that I speak hardly any Spanish so instead I called it coyote and it's black. But it will always be "El Coyote Negro" in the passing night!!! Lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401053574.334199.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
My 09 JKU was called Therapy, because I always felt better after driving her. I still haven’t decided on a name yet for my 14JKUR. Therapy II just doesn’t seem to fit.

brooklyn4x4

I named mine little Betty after my grandmother who passed away right after I got it and she said how much she liked it

Attachments

• 1401292236528.jpg
    1401292236528.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 160
Murphy. The granite color reminds me of the car Robocop drives. I think I'll eventually get a pair of OCP logos for the sides.

Last edited:

YKNJCK

I haven't come up with one yet. My boss calls it Blueberry but I don't want to name it that! Any ideas?
eburajeq.jpg

How about Iceberg since she's polar blue.

ELTorro

NOt sure yet

Been thinking about this for months and still nothing, I think after I do some work on her she will get a name so far what i have been thinking of is

Death Dealer .....The name of the platoon I was in on my first deployment to Afghanistan with the 173rd blue for the sky soldiers

Cookie......because the jeep is blue and well the cookie monster

Attachments

• My Jeep 2.jpg
    My Jeep 2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 192

sean.m.adams33

Been thinking about this for months and still nothing, I think after I do some work on her she will get a name so far what i have been thinking of is

Death Dealer .....The name of the platoon I was in on my first deployment to Afghanistan with the 173rd blue for the sky soldiers

Cookie......because the jeep is blue and well the cookie monster

Two VERY different names!!! Hahahaha!! I like it, cookie the death dealer perhaps....

Ghengiskon

Here's my yj I just got. Name is Red Cloud because he's red and he's a renegade. The infamous red cloud to match the infamous yj renegade. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401576399.631981.jpg

Kieff12

I call mine GG, which is short for Growler Getter. My buddy and I always seem to need to fill up our growlers at the beginning of every weekend so we have some great craft beer to enjoy after we take her out to play. I always keep a spare in the back just in case we happen to come across a new brewery.

Attachments

• obx3.jpg
    obx3.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

JT Bone

Jeep's name is Boner

Because.. Well.....that would be me. And because it makes the kids laugh like crazy

Last edited:
Top Bottom