What is your jeeps name!!!

my jeep has been called the Dump Truck, because of the bumper dumper i built last year to take with us to Moab :)

Attachments

• 2012-05-19 17.15.31.jpg
    2012-05-19 17.15.31.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 175
I have called every vehicle I have had (Including my bicycles as I'm WAY into cycling) "AMY"

The only girl I have ever, or will ever cheat on my wife with ;)

I gotta tell ya' I do enjoy all the riding Amy jokes though :D

Just changed her name to Red Fox. My wife didnt like the last name, said it wasn't baby friendly lol she's ok with red fox. Now for hood decals

WANDO

Its the name of the river when you cross from Daniel Island, SC to Mt Pleasant, SC (Charleston) One of our families favorite places to visit.

daniel-island-white-heron.jpg

I'm thinking about going with "Mr. White" from Reservoir dogs, even though he helped the undercover cop out lol. Also, if I want vanity plates from Washington state MRWHITE is still available! What do you guys think?

So, I'm quoting myself on this one... But I have been contemplating a different name for a while now, I was never dead set on mr white but it sufficed until I came up with the official name...

So now what I'm thinking:

ATLAS

My reasoning: atlas was the Greek Titan, whom stood up against the gods commanded by Zeus. He was then punished with having to hold the weight of the heavens on his shoulders ensuring that the heavens never touched the face of planet earth again. He is also known as the God of Navigation and astronomy.

Well thought out. I like it.

I've been trying to come up with a name for mine for 2 years..... cant figure it out.

Well thought out. I like it.

I've been trying to come up with a name for mine for 2 years..... cant figure it out.

Thanks, did a bunch of research the past few days, lol I've always loved Greek mythology and I was trying to find a name that lived up to the jeep heritage!

Im a big fan of greek history/mythology myself.

I've toyed with the idea of a spartan type name... due to the military units simplicity, ruggedness, never quit repor

Kronus: the father of the world...

Or maybe,

phalanx: the formation that single handedly changed the face of warfare at that time, also now the phalanx is a Bada** gun system used to shot mortars and rockets out of the sky.

Last edited:
Top Bottom