What is your jeeps name!!!

Pretty much from the day I got her, I've been calling my Jeep 'Ruby'. This was before I knew anything about the Jeep way of life and before I knew that ALL Rubicons were considered 'Rubis'. (I was naive.:doh:) Once I learned about this I tried to change her name to 'SLAMber'. It was cool name, but it just didn't feel right. So I said screw it and decided to keep the name Ruby. It just feels right.

They say a nickname comes to a vehicle rather than being picked by the owner, and I think they're right. We tried to work out a name for our JK whilst we waited for it to be delivered, but none seemed to suit. It wasn't until it was picked up at Bundaberg that we decided on the name "Bundy".

"Bundy" is also the name of the big white Polar Bear on the Bundaberg Rum advertisements, and with the Jeep being white, it suits perfectly.

43.jpg

I have a few names for mine but none have stuck yet.
1-Mistress (wife always calls it the other woman)
2-WarMonger
3-III%

Thoughts?

After the first time riding with the freedom top off and getting sun burned.. I said the jeep sunkist me... and my friend liked it so BOOM SunKist it is.

Well the kids named the '97 ZJ Jeepy and the '89 YJ came with a sticker on rear window that says Dirty so I named her Ol Dirty.

She has a temporary name of JENNY which is short for JEep with No Name Yet.

The name Jenny might stick. In the last few weeks, I have almost hit several female turkeys (young females are called a Jenny) on a two occasions while cruising the back roads. I told my wife that if we hit one, then "Jenny" is it.

I came up with the build name for my JK, Lost Yeti, because Lee-Roy is big like a Yeti, white like the snowy himalaya mountain tops, and she's lost in the midle of nowhere Texas...LOST YETI lol

I really struggle with finding a name for mine. It is black with lime green accents and unfortunately I just can't think of anything! I considered "4 Lo Fun" just so I could get custom license plates that say that...

:hmm:

I really struggle with finding a name for mine. It is black with lime green accents and unfortunately I just can't think of anything! I considered "4 Lo Fun" just so I could get custom license plates that say that...

:hmm:

Cilantro. Done! You're good!

Grandma and Grandpa's toy

Ours is named Grandma and Grandpa's toy. I get lots of compliments on it.

Attachments

• winch4.jpg
    winch4.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 175
Top Bottom