What was done to your rig this week?

iM7md

installed MOPAR Hood Lock along with Rampage Sport Mesh 3D Grille

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Rugged Ridge Receiver Hitch and Gibson Mulisha Exhaust

04.jpg

Let there be light (4 x Rigid Industries D2)

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Last edited:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
photo.jpg Installed my Teraflex Budget Boost lift and got the 35s installed. Looking and riding so much better than before, can't stand stock height. Going to Tahoe this week to break The Yeti in!:clap2:

utiadam

LOSER
Last week I installed my Evo Rock Skins.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406295653.470512.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406295676.485423.jpg
Right now I still have the factory rubicon sliders but the Evo sliders come on Monday.
Last night I installed the Evo rear aluminum fascia and the bolt in D rings.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406295758.652585.jpg
I trimmed the frame to make the d rings fit flush.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406295863.175226.jpg

JKJody

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406333675.139002.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406333691.920695.jpg
Well after our Rubicon trip, getting stuck in a powerless South Lake Tahoe and driving back in the worst rain of the year with no doors on. I cleaned the hell out of the jeep.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406333945.820090.jpg
Re powder coated the evo quarter pounder and rock rails. Also reattached my driver rear fender after ripping it off on the old sluice.
Fun trip, even more fun cleaning....
Oh, also painted over the rock rash on the wheels. Still has a leaky rear diff though. Need to order some lube lockers or something.

StrizzyChris

Well after our Rubicon trip, getting stuck in a powerless South Lake Tahoe and driving back in the worst rain of the year with no doors on. I cleaned the hell out of the jeep.

Oh shit, you were out there and got hit by all that rain? I saw the news about Tahoe being hammered! That sucks!

JKJody

Oh shit, you were out there and got hit by all that rain? I saw the news about Tahoe being hammered! That sucks!

Yep it did suck. We couldn't even book a room. So we were forced to wait it out or drive home. So we took our chances and drove home and it rained all the way to Stockton with some damn scary side winds sweeping through the area as well.

spinuck

Re powder coated the evo quarter pounder and rock rails. Also reattached my driver rear fender after ripping it off on the old sluice.
Fun trip, even more fun cleaning....
Oh, also painted over the rock rash on the wheels. Still has a leaky rear diff though. Need to order some lube lockers or something.

It was nice meeting you Jody. It was nice and dry when I rolled out Saturday, but I could see the dark clouds building up though leaving Loon Lake.

Isnt it gonna get expensive powder coating the rails each time they get scratched up? I'd just rattle can them. Although I cant take mine off either.

shadow21

Today I dropped my Jeep off at Go Industries they are out fitting me with Rock sliders, from and rear bumpers all for FREE. They wanted to borrow the jeep for photos so I said sure. Can't beat free stuff. So once I get it back the rails and bumper are going up for sale so I can't buy ORE stuff haha

Top Bottom