What was done to your rig this week?

gburkett

Thanks OverlanderJK, thats really cool of you!! but i think i am going to go to Home Depot in a little. What I'm afraid of is that they are trying to do little by little since it is pretty hard and a long process to remove a bumper in one sitting without getting caught.

tack weld your nuts and call it good. If they want it bad enough to bring a torch let them have it.:crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks OverlanderJK, thats really cool of you!! but i think i am going to go to Home Depot in a little. What I'm afraid of is that they are trying to do little by little since it is pretty hard and a long process to remove a bumper in one sitting without getting caught.

No worries. Let me know if you end up needing it and I can get them in the mail to you. It'll only take a day to get there.

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408836325.602051.jpg

Insert new parts here..

Finally getting around to the passenger side now that the driver side is already done

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

Expecting a fire?

Haha. No. But also yes- I do a lot of welding/fab in the garage.... I have 8 fire extinguishers in the garage alone.. Also one next to my bed. And if all those run out, I can always pee on it! 😁

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Some of those parking blocks at the mall just jump out of nowhere, don't they? You should really think about getting tires that are bigger than a Prius spare.

Hey man, Victoria Rock Gardens is a serious mall. I don't know why you guys always underrate that trail... :yup:

Top Bottom