What was done to your rig this week?

RockyJk

Cousin came over with a welding rig so I asked to help me grind off the tack welds move the studs and re-tack em so I could mount the spare

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408936766.965868.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408936779.631675.jpg

David1tontj

Did you let David barrow it on the Rubicon trip?

Hey- with a little bit of traction and a lot a bit of throttle, you can break just about anything!

It's got chromoly shafts, warn premium hubs, synergy ball joints, and new brakes in that 60 now, so we'll see if it happens again, but hopefully not. Even if it does, we all know I'll have spare parts!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408942496.268637.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408942523.801099.jpg 😁

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Siebermd

Ram Mount dash bar build

I built and installed my Ram mount dash bar. All Aluminum, sturdy as can be. Now I just need to pick up a couple "Handle bar" style mounts.

dash bar.jpg dash bar 2.jpg

Looks like it's a pretty complete kit. How'd the install go?

It's went pretty good. I installed a lot all at once. Started around 7/8 Friday and finished it all up Monday around 3pm.
I got all the following installed this past weekend, with a lot of help from my brother, couldn't have got it done without his help!
Rubicon Express 2.5 with Bilstein 5100's
Fortec4x4 Dual Bilstein steering stabilizer
Synergy tie rod
Synergy drag link
Synergy front track bar
Synergy rear track bar
Synergy heavy duty ball joints
Synergy C-Gussets weld on
Front wheel bearings and ABS sensors PowerStop rotors
PowerStop pads
Toxic off-road braided brake lines
Front and Rear diff fluid changed to Amsoil