What was done to your rig this week?

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Man, that came out great. ddc4d I may have to take some PTO and see it in person as well. dde09 - Jason
Man that looks good. :thumb: Need to see this in person.
Thanks! I'm pretty happy with it.

Looking great! Can you still fold down the rear seats?
Thanks. Not completely :/. I rarely fold my seats anyways, so it's not a huge deal for me. Once my girls get bigger I'm going to remove the bench and put buckets in.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Finally got some new cowl decals. My old SoCal decals were 4 years old and outdated 👍

Attachments

• image-2467330360.jpg
    image-2467330360.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 337

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Added antenna spring
I

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1411255251995.jpg
    1411255251995.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 305

Panda

Bam! Panda's on the enforcer lift :D currie front lowers and evo drag link flip kit, I measured 3 3/4 inches of lift from stock with heavy bumpers, HUGE driving improvement especially on the freeway, yup the plush rides are amazing! The evo drag link flip kit is money well spent it fixes four problems, drag link, track bar, sway bar connect length and allows you to get that steering stabilizer outta the death zone :rock: now I'm just hoping my drive shafts last a little while :broke: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411279875.355407.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411279887.672971.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Bam! Panda's on the enforcer lift :D currie front lowers and evo drag link flip kit, I measured 3 3/4 inches of lift from stock with heavy bumpers, HUGE driving improvement especially on the freeway, yup the plush rides are amazing! The evo drag link flip kit is money well spent it fixes four problems, drag link, track bar, sway bar connect length and allows you to get that steering stabilizer outta the death zone :rock: now I'm just hoping my drive shafts last a little while :broke: View attachment 101263 View attachment 101264

Dude, looking awesome, sometimes I think the enforcer rides better then the bolt-on coilovers! Looks awesome.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Panda

Dude, looking awesome, sometimes i think the enforcer rides better then the bolt on coilovers! I've had both. Looks awesome.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks bobby! I can't thank you enough for the great deal, I owe ya one! So happy to get off those harsh coils, I can't wait to try it out on the trail :rock:

Rccrwlr

Bam! Panda's on the enforcer lift :D currie front lowers and evo drag link flip kit, I measured 3 3/4 inches of lift from stock with heavy bumpers, HUGE driving improvement especially on the freeway, yup the plush rides are amazing! The evo drag link flip kit is money well spent it fixes four problems, drag link, track bar, sway bar connect length and allows you to get that steering stabilizer outta the death zone :rock: now I'm just hoping my drive shafts last a little while :broke: View attachment 101263 View attachment 101264

Looking good Panda

--rccrwlr.

sean112280

Very nice looking rig:thumb:

gtony12

Caught the Bug

Panda, jeeps looking awesome:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

spinuck

Nice Jeep. I'll keep an eye out for it around town.

Top Bottom